Feeling down? Simply call a cat from your browser, instantly brightening your mood without interrupting workflow!
Sometimes, we feel down. Whether it's bad weather, bad people, or simply a bad day, there are only a couple things in life that can be guaranteed to lift moods. Chocolate can't be summoned immediately via laptops and airplane tickets to Disneyland are expensive, so we came up with CatCaller, a simple, instant,and convenient mood booster. Instead of sliding down the dangerously slippery slope that is Google Images "cats", just click the cat on your toolbar. Take a moment to relax and laugh at the guaranteed hilarious cat gif, and continue on your tasks without losing momentum. Need a bit more cat in your life? Click for more! When you're satiated, simply click out of the popup. Created by Raj Borra and Annie Chen at Yhack 2015, with help from Tom [email protected] CSS by Dennis Duan. Cat gifs in a click!
- (2021-04-27) Scout Crocker: this is such an amazing little extension. cuz when i am bored i just have to click on it and it'll make me laugh.
- (2016-07-26) This extension never fails to bring about a smile. I would highly recommend that anyone in need of cute animals or stress relief download this extension. Great job to the developer who built this. Very cool!
- (2016-06-30) Arturo J. Real: This extension is purr-fect, I'm not kitten!
- (2016-04-15) Jackie Honet: This is really nice. I enjoy it.
- (2016-02-27) David Park: Rly gud ape
- (2016-02-27) Helen Ho: ur so cute
- (2016-02-06) Trumbull RS: The only time catcalling is appropriate.
- (2015-12-23) Katie Chan: Meowvelous, purrific, great for cat people, dog people, gerbil people, chocolate people, all people!
- (2015-12-10) Sida Tang: Cat/10. Would cat again.
- (2015-12-08) Pong Trairatvorakul: Life-changing.
- (2015-12-08) Katherine Brumberg: Cats are the best <3
- (2015-12-06) Harini Rajan: This extension has improved the quality of my life. Hope to see more like it in the future!
- (2015-12-05) Cayla Broton: All my computer has ever wanted was to have this app on it... A++++++++++++++++++
- (2015-12-04) James Post: Amazing.
- (2015-12-03) Meibin Chen: AWWWWWWWWW how cayute Cute cats are my favorite :)
- (2015-12-02) Rafael Esteva: Beauty has reached new limits.
- (2015-12-02) William Min: This extension is not un-useful. Would highly recommend to others.
- (2015-12-02) Chloe Sales: this is amazing! i am so blessed to know the great annie.chen not in person but in web spirit. you are the only beacon of hope for our generation. it is people like you who bring smiles to our faces and remind us to appreciate the small things. this cat caller extension is the best thing that ever happened to my web browser.
- (2015-12-02) Sophie Menard: I did not really understand the purpose of Internet until I came acrosse this, how do I put it, miracle. I have been catcalled in the past, and it has never been pleasant. But thanks to Annie I discovered a new meaning to life. Catcaller is not a perverted 52 years old truck driver who comes from Minnesota. Catcaller is actually the alloy of all the wonders of this world. Catcaller is truly, a revolution. Miaou
- (2015-12-02) David Schwartz: Thought it would 100% be a virus but ya know, it's still kinda worth it. Who wouldn't trade cats for happiness?
- (2015-12-02) Shreya Sodhi: v cute
- (2015-12-02) Kevin Chen: Instant 5 stars! Very convenient way to give myself a quick break from working without becoming too distracted.
- (2015-12-02) Colin Hill: This extension is perhaps, without exaggeration, the greatest thing produced at Yale in its 314-year history. Catcaller satisfied a deep existential need for cat gifs which I did not know existed until I had the good fortune to know Annie. Having constant access to cats has quite literally changed my life! I cannot recommend this extension enough- you will find yourself in awe of your newfound productivity!
- (2015-12-02) Felipe Aragão: This extension literally CHANGED my life.
- (2015-12-02) Justin Knapp: Ya know, I thought I hated cats. Because a cat ate my childhood birdie, Scooby (rip), I thought my heart had been hardened to the point of no return when it came to kitty love. But then... I happened upon this. I admit, I was skeptical at first but after the first gif I was melting in my chair from affection I didn't even know I could feel anymore. Whoever you are annie.chen, you have changed my life for all eternity. I mean, I can no longer do anything productive so I'll have to give up my hopes of getting a degree now but I am at peace with this realization. The kittens were entirely worth it. It wouldn't let me give 6 stars but yes I highly recommend.
- (2015-12-02) Sam Berry: This brings joy to my life. The cats are fantastic. A+
- (2015-12-01) Grant Bronsdon: I was sitting at my desk, long past the midnight oil had run out. It was a dark, dark night, with howling winds and pouring rain. But then...I downloaded Catcaller. Suddenly, light poured in through the windows. I couldn't stop working because I had so much motivation - and what's more, I love doing my work because of all the cats! The only downside is that I have adopted somewhere between 75-95 cats (hard to keep track) due to the vexing powers of this extension. But I don't think that's much of a downside.
- (2015-12-01) Ryan Sim: Excellent app! Really made me smile. And let's be real, who doesn't love cats?
- (2015-12-01) Jared Weinstein: HOLY BALLS THIS IS INCREDIBLE. MY PRODUCTIVITY HAS DROPPED TO 0 BECAUSE I CANT STOP LOOKING AT INCREDIBLY CUTE GIFS OF CATS. THIS FILLED A HOLE IN MY HEART THAT I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I HAD. THANK YOU ANNIE
- (2015-12-01) Timothy Deng: 10/10 would call again
- (2015-12-01) Emily Wu: Great app!
- (2015-12-01) Rishi Krishnan: Great app from a up and coming programmer! Sure to put you in a good mood no matter what challenge you're facing! Highly recommend! Can't wait for the next one!
- (2015-12-01) william dai: Great app that gives you cute cat gifs with a click of a button! A must download if u like cats or just animals or if you just like being happy. :) Fun, simple, perfect chrome extension!
- (2021-03-11, v:1.0) Константин Дубынин: удалить приложение
Здравствуйте! Хочу удалить все расширения и проект в целом, как это сделать безболезненно для ноутбука?
- (2015-12-03, v:1.0) orlando nicoletti: meow?
meow ! meow, meow meow meOW. Meow !!! Meow meow meow? meow??? thank meowyou. (meowxcuse me meow english is meowt really good) pawrlando
- (2015-12-02, v:1.0) Colin Hill: meow meow
Meow meow meow meow. Meow meow meow, meow meow meow- meow! Meow meow meow meow; meow meow meow: meow meow meow, meow meow.
- (2015-12-02, v:1.0) Colin Hill: pLs HElp
uh i used catcaller and now i am a cat what do i do pls help sos ps meow