Quickly flick through images and videos with ease with the 4Chan Gallery Mode extension. Simply click the “Gallery Mode” link with…
Quickly flick through images and videos with ease with the 4Chan Gallery Mode extension. Simply click the “Gallery Mode” link with a thread open to start viewing in gallery mode. Use the left and right arrows to navigate through gifs, images, and webm’s. --CHANGE LOG— V0.1.0 (13/03/2017) (Beta) - Launch version. -------------- This extension is not affiliated to 4chan and is in no way supported or maintained by 4chan.
- (2020-01-14) Esron Dtamar: Awesome
- (2019-01-25) M. N.: Images bigger than the native screen resolution don't fit in.
- (2018-04-22) Zohair Ali: Great extension! Gallery mode runs fast. I was wondering if there's a way to make the gallery mode have the images fit to screen? Some images have such large resolutions that in order to view them you must zoom out the entire window and as you can imagine, this can become quite tedious. If not, its still a pretty nice extension :)
- (2017-05-13) Damien Wilson: Works great thanks!
- (2020-05-01, v:0.1.0) My So Called, Fucked Up Brother: Images
Like the extension however it causes images to open in new tabs randomly and it's really annoying. Sometimes images start opening and closing frantically too.
- (2018-12-03, v:0.1.0) Doesn't work
You say "click the link" but all i see changed it the extension icon in the top right. I open a thread, clock the icon and nothing changes. Click the webm or image and nothing changes besides it opening normally. Am I doing something wrong or is it not mac compatible? reach me at [email protected]
- (2018-10-10, v:0.1.0) Moi Moi: Loop for WEBMs
When using this extension the WEBMs don't loop anymore
- (2018-03-05, v:0.1.0) Kevin Chong: Updating threads
If the thread has 60 images and auto updates to 90 only the 60 will be shown in gallery mode. Possibly a way around this?
- (2018-02-21, v:0.1.0) SlickRik 3000: Zoom
still a problem
- (2017-11-25, v:0.1.0) Pitu Danilo: Zoom
A way to zoom (or set a default/responsive)? Some webm are huge.