Play classical pacman game with almost original look, music, keyboard or mouse
Play classical pacman in a click of a button - a clone of the video game for hours of fun. Eat as many dots as you can while avoiding the ghosts, if you eat the power dots you can eat them back! How to play Pacman? You need to navigate Pacman through a maze containing various dots while four multi-colored ghosts: Blinky, Pinky, Inky and Clyde - try to get you. The goal of the game is to accumulate points by eating all the dots in the maze, completing that 'stage' of the game and starting the next stage and maze of Pac-dots. Between some stages, one of three intermission animations plays. The four ghosts roam the maze hunting for you. If any one of the ghosts touches you, a life is lost; when all lives have been lost, the game is over. Pacman is awarded a single bonus life at 10,000 The number of lives can be set to one life only or up to five lives maximum. Near the corners of the maze are four larger, flashing dots known as Power Pellets that provide pacman with the temporary ability to eat the ghosts and earn bonus points. The enemies turn deep blue, reverse direction and usually move more slowly. When an enemy is eaten, its eyes remain and return to the center box where the ghost is regenerated in its normal color. Blue enemies flash white to signal that they are about to become dangerous again and the length of time for which the enemies remain vulnerable varies from one stage to the next, generally becoming shorter as the game progresses. In later stages, the enemies go straight to flashing, bypassing blue, which means that they can only be eaten for a short amount of time, although they still reverse direction when a power pellet is eaten; starting at stage nineteen, the ghosts do not become edible (i.e., they do not change color and still make Pacman lose a life on contact), but they still reverse direction. There are also fruits, located directly below the center box, that appear twice per level; eating one of them results in bonus points (between 100 to 5,000 points). Enjoy it - and please give us 5 stars review!!!
- (2019-03-25) panda gamer: I have no idea you guys are talking about I understand that you like it but you make it seem like the person who made this extension paid you to say those things kind of makes me feel like I'm on yelp
- (2018-12-20) Jessica Parker: Super hit extension
- (2018-12-20) Bessie Quinn: Super hit extension
- (2018-12-11) AnaBarbosaCalado_00 Alv: Oh that’s really good extension!!
- (2018-12-11) Matthew Reynoso: Oh that’s really good extension!!
- (2018-12-07) Candice Davis: Best one extension.
- (2018-12-02) Dajon Loftin: I am highly recommended.
- (2018-11-27) Satish Singh Dayal: Awesome extension. Thanks for sharing.
- (2018-11-27) Minakshi Munshi: Awesome extension. Thanks for sharing.
- (2018-09-06) Devendra Krishnan: So right it would be wonderful
- (2018-09-05) Dipti Dhillon: Extraordinary!!!, such a great rendition and gud game -
- (2018-09-04) Roma Chandran: Thump Up, just great!!!!😃😃😃😃😃😃
- (2018-09-03) Regina Stephens: Awesome heart touching extension !!😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋
- (2018-09-01) Jill Glover: I am in love with extension Superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2018-08-31) David Jackson: Awwww how wonderful extension
- (2018-08-29) Sid Kumar Mahadeo: Thank you very much, you made my day.
- (2018-08-28) Miss Mousue: Very nice extension ...enjoyed yr other renditions too...God bless
- (2018-08-27) Anna Alexander: Both are superb love it Unbelievable heart touching extension
- (2018-08-23) MD Naeimul Karim: Just reminded me the last part of Guardians of the Galaxy 2
- (2018-08-05) Alexander Sasha Gazeb: Very very good clone, almost 10% to the original game. Lots of fun, THANK YOU!
- (2018-08-02) Elena Ben: Cool play at lunch time!