Full-size pop-up image previewer for submission view on Fur Affinity
Full-size pop-up image previewer for submission view on FurAffinity (see screenshot). If you find it useful, I'm not asking for donations or anything: I do ask that you tell your friends with chrome, leave a rating or review, and/or give feedback for how you'd like it improved :3 If you want to hack on it, check out https://github.com/Serofox/FA-Previewer Enjoy, and I hope to hear from you! Sero http://www.furaffinity.net/user/serofox New in 2.2.2/3: * Make it work again New in 2.2.1: * Disable preloading, be kind to FA servers New in 2.2: * Press 'F' to fave hovered image New in 2.1.1: * Always preview full size image New in 2.2: * Make it work again. New in 2.1: * Press 'S' to download hovered image New in 2.0.1: * Update to manifest v2 * Don't show the loading indicator for a split second when viewing already loaded images New in 2.0.0: * Support for the new site format. Let me know if you experience any oddities, I completely redid how the images are loaded. New in 1.3.1: * Fixed a bug my dumb ass left in from the last update. Finally got unlazy and figured it out. * A big ol' fuzzy icon (thanks Google!) New in 1.3.0: * Support https:// links * Only preload submissions page now (to be fair to FA's bandwidth) * Use HoverIntent jquery plugin to preview when there's actual intent Hopefully this won't break anything (famous last words) but let me know if it does. New in 1.2.5: * Hopefully fixed the "off by >9000px" problem, let me know (special thanks to FaykFox and Spyke for helping me find the bug) New in 1.2.4: * Images appear on top of menu items * Moved preloading more to the background New in 1.2.3: * Fullsize image preloading New in 1.2: * Loading gif * Fixed some flicker bugs * Added image border * Slight image fade-in NOTE: I am NOT affiliated with Fur Affinity (other than having an account)
- (2020-08-26) Sil Houette: can you add a quick on/off toggle via key press. or it only being on when a key is being held? sometimes the big previews become annoying when mouse-wheeling a gallery.
- (2019-05-22) Lappie: It was fantastic but seems to have stopped working since the last Chrome update?
- (2018-07-29) Gaddy Tehdraggy: Using it very often, though right now the faving and saving functions don't work!
- (2018-01-19) Enro: This extension was a godsend but it's broken now, so currently it's useless until its updated
- (2017-11-12) Joshua Castro: I love this little ext. but unfortunately FA has done something to break it again, here's to hoping someone fixes it again as well.
- (2017-09-16) Sasuke Hachino: Broken yet again...
- (2017-03-15) Toryn Tiger: This is an awesome extension. Much like the furaffinity extender(for firefox and chrome, but mostly firefox with the save art feature), it feels like it is a part of FA and frankly it should. It makes it so much easier to save or fave your favorite art.
- (2016-12-08) Spencer Sawyer: Thank you so much for updating this! much <3 for you!
- (2016-12-08) Rebecca Earl: Love it! Don't have to bother clicking each and every submission. <3
- (2016-12-03) Kevin S: plz update this
- (2016-11-09) Murasaki Ookami Ryuu: Thanks so much for this extension! Woof! XP
- (2016-08-03) Kilo Delta: It's a major improvement to FA! I'd like to see a way to favorite or watch without having to open the image, and maybe highlight watched artists while browsing the recent submissions. Please make this (or a separate extension) work on e621.com! Edit: Please add a control menu of some sort! I found an alternate app "Imagus" that give more options for pop-ups. Sorry to say this, but the only thing that your app does better is favoriting images. Is there some way you can make the two apps co-operate?
- (2015-09-03) A few small bugs from time to time, but a really useful plugin! Highly recommended! Integrates really nicely and feels like it's part of FA, which it should be.
- (2015-05-06) Matteo Campinoti: Great work :)
- (2014-08-17) Adagadeprata: I can say I can't live without this extension. Crongratulations to the owner!
- (2013-08-14) Roman Batalov: Good extencion. Saving a lot of time. I set 4 from 5 rate because i need to save to alternate folder than google standart savefolder.
- (2013-04-15) Patrick H: Awesome! All it needs (at least) is a shortcut to press S to save, just like in Hover Zoom. Edit: My requested feature got added! Thank you so much!
- (2013-01-25) Justin Winter: great for yiff
- (2012-09-21) Adam Chapin: It works and is very handy.
- (2012-04-05) Jay Crawford: Great extention!
- (2012-04-04) Joshua Kraemer: Very nice, but with the new update, it won't show images at full size. Just thought you should know.
- (2012-04-03) Michael Mullins: Still not working for me, even after the update. Might be because I use the Linux version of Chrome; I'm not exactly sure. Not gonna dock it any points since it worked perfect before, though.
- (2012-04-02) Yseult Ceirw: Worked before the new thumbnails, now it doesn't.
- (2012-03-07) Colton Aubrey Hooke: The greatest thing I've ever installed for Chrome! I don't have to open EVERYTHING in a new tab anymore!!
- (2012-02-23) Works as advertised!