Right-click anime images to reverse-image-search for larger versions through IQDB.
Right-click on anime images to reverse-image-search for larger/similar versions through iqdb.org. Results open in a new background tab. (Can change settings to open in foreground.) This is an unofficial extension; I am not related to IQDB. *** Version History (changelog): 0.6.1: - Changed tab-creation setting to use "active" instead of "selected", since the latter was deprecated after Chrome 33. 0.6: - Now with HTTPS, thanks to the site admin adding support. Merry Christmas! 0.5: - Changed from background page to event page, so the extension process is only loaded when needed. - Minimum Chrome version increased to 22, due to above change. - <all_urls> permission removed, since the contextMenu permission made it redundant at some point. 0.4: - Updated to extension manifest v2, per Chrome requirements going forward. - Minimum Chrome version increased to 18, due to above change. - Removed defunct iqdb.hanyuu.net mirror from options. 0.3.1: - Added 48x48 and 128x128 icons from the "Token" iconset by Evan Brooks (http://brsev.com), used under the Creative Commons attribution-noncommercial-share-alike 3.0 license. - Added credits file. 0.3: - Filenames with spaces and special characters should now work correctly. - Added 48x48 icon. 0.2: - Initial release.
- (2021-04-01) SheGoth: After many years of using this extension, it has not failed in proving a great reverse-image experience! The developers update the extension, a sign of strong product commitment on their part as many other developers throughout the Chrome store neglect their projects or works. IQDB's right-click context tool is great for browsers that don't already have a built-in image web search feature. It is particularly useful for anime related content. Highly recommend this for any anime/manga fan or enthusiast out there!
- (2018-04-18) Alex AI: A must need.
- (2017-04-19) Tenshi Hinanawi: nice
- (2016-12-13) Ørjan Lønningen: Admin? souce plz? no ... okay I'll use this then. I does what it's supposed to just perfectly, I don't want to go back to living without this.
- (2016-06-15) Janver Waga: THE BEST
- (2016-06-03) Shadow Croix: This is one of the most reliable Chrome extensions I've ever used. Thanks, MK.
- (2016-03-16) Light Breeze: Шикарно.
- (2016-03-02) Angel Huaman Meneses: Been using it for 4 years, It almost never fails.
- (2016-02-12) forretrio: I hope that it will support local files (files:///) as well.
- (2014-10-14) Venus Eltmeyr: Works like a charm, thanks!
- (2012-02-12) Works like a charm! Love the Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu search. That's just the kind of stuff I'll be using it for myself. :P
- (2021-04-18, v:0.6.1) WiNd MiLL: Open tab right next to the current tab you're on
I think a feature like this would be nice
- (2017-07-20, v:0.6) Razer: Use POST, not GET.
POST has a flood limit, GET does not. I frequently hit the flood limit using this extension and get 403 banned from the site for several hours. The author has said there is no limit for POST requests.
- (2016-07-04, v:0.6) forretrio: Local image
Is it possible to modify it so that it works for local images opened in browser as well? Many thanks.
- (2015-12-30, v:0.6) Hitomaru Konpaku: Hotkey
Can you give it hotkey? It would be faster to search multi image.
- (2014-11-16, v:0.5) Илиана Петрова: Not working with Pixiv
Not sure if it is a bug in the extension or it has something to do with Pixiv itself, but rightclicking on image in Pixiv doesn't bring up the extension as an option at all.. If I open the image in full view - it's there, but no option to search in IQDB in the right-click menu is present when checking the thumbnails (and that's actually the easiest/fastest way to search, 'cuz loading an image usually takes a while :c )
- (2014-09-29, v:0.5) Claudio Gandra: Stopped working in Chrome version 39.0.2166.2 dev-m (64-bit)
AS the titel says: it does no longer work in this version of chrome. It's possible that it stopped working earlier than this version. If removed from addons and then re-installed, it will work for the remainder of that session. It's still "activated" and looks fine, but you never get the option to search when right-clicking. Thanks for an awesome plugin, I reall would like to be able to use it again.