Click to save page as PDF
PDF Mage lets you save the page you are currently viewing as a high quality PDF file. Features: - Saves a page with a single click of a button - Works with any page you are currently viewing, even if it requires a login - No watermarks applied - Automatically downloads the saved PDF file - Capable of saving parts of a web page as PDF Note: this extension requires an Internet connection to operate. It uses an external API to convert a web page into a PDF file and lets you download the file once the conversion is completed.
- (2020-09-13) Mark Mogilin: Не работает. Нет соединения с сервером производителя программы.
- (2020-09-13) another one: 可以很不错可以直接保存一篇网页下拉式的漫画就是偶尔会无法正常使用不晓得是不是在修复
- (2020-09-09) Mario Mueller: not possible so create PDF from Jupyter or colab Notebook
- (2020-09-04) Bibhutosh Sahoo: Best one <3
- (2020-08-21) Don AlCapone: Работи много добре, на всички сайтове. Малко с размера (Zoom, резолюцията) се разминава.
- (2020-08-13) Princy Nagati: This such an easy extension to save the website. Click and save. That's it! Highly recommended!
- (2020-08-11) Женя Стольгиченко: Adds password to pdf, cant change anything in them. Saves some text outlined
- (2020-07-25) Michele Della Moretta: ottima estensione anche per altri browser opera firefox facile da usare ... un pò lenta nella creazione dei pdf comune si tratta di una mancata di secondi se la pagina contiene immagini
- (2020-07-23) #Visual: Excelente capturó toda la pantalla tal cual está y con los vínculos
- (2020-07-14) Sarah Schoolcraft: This creates PDFs of some pages that I cannot otherwise do this with. However, I did not know the PDF files would be password protected. I am trying to combine PDF files in Adobe Acrobat and cannot merge the files made by PDF Mage without a password. What is the password on the file? How do I get around this? Also, the feedback/question form on their own website does not work. I will try to contact them through Facebook, but am not too hopeful. UPDATE: I got a message back through Facebook and here's the fix: Hi! This is the default restriction of the free version of PDF Mage. If you go to PDF Mage "Options" page in your browser, you can choose between the printing restriction, or adding the "Free version" note to the footer of the generated PDF documents. If you choose the latter option, you will be able to edit/merge your documents.
- (2020-04-07) Codo Coderson: Just click and you'll have your PDF-web, with links and all. Fast!
- (2020-03-03) Tang Kent: 是我目前用到的最好用的PDF保存！开发者加油！
- (2020-02-26) 黄廷宁: 非常优秀
- (2020-02-13) Canadian Baha'i: The PDF looks a little different than the web page (formatting is off) and the resulting PDF is not printable.
- (2020-02-08) Abdul Qavi: I can't open a pdf in illustrator it asks for a password.
- (2020-01-14) Niels van Dijk: The plugin works great but the PDF files it saves are password protected and it's not mentioned anywhere.
- (2020-01-09) Tim Latham: Excellent. It preserves the links and it doesn't add a watermark. Furthermore it downloads automatically.
- (2019-12-24) Benjamin Zhu: This is the only one that is usable and free of charge and registration among several extensions I have tried.
- (2019-12-12) Wade Murdock: UHHH When I try to edit the downloaded PDF's it says they are PASSWORD-ENCRYPTED?!?!?!? WHAT IS THE PASSWORD I NEED TO EDIT THEM NOW FOR SCHOOL
- (2019-12-03) harriyet ozymir: great ,,,,now no work what happen..
- (2019-11-19) VitaR: Unknown error a last 4 days. Not function. Too bad, otherwise great extension :-( It works again.
- (2019-11-10) 逝去单纯: 昨天还能用的，今天怎么都用不了，访问官方网站也是打不开的，是插件的问题而不是本人引起的其他原因
- (2019-09-12) Diana Snyder: Loved it, very handy, but it no longer works. Once before, it didn't work, uninstalled, reinstalled, then it worked. Now even that doesn't help. It is exactly what I need (when it works) but is useless now. Gave it two stars because it is good, when it works, but it deserves only one for not working.
- (2019-08-31) Yeah Doen: It can work!
- (2019-05-30) Stephen Gadsby: I wanted an extension that provides better results than the standard Print, Save as PDF. An extension that doesn't add large blocks of extra whitespace as it converts. PDF Mage is not that extension. PDF Mage converted content-filled web pages to multipage, entirely blank, PDFs. No webpage content, just page after page of blankness.