Get a quick snapshot of your favorite subreddits
Reddit Mini is the best light-weight Reddit client for Chrome! Reddit Mini lets you check Reddit without leaving the page you're on. Yo dawg you could even reddit while redditing. Type in your favorite subreddit and enjoy. With Reddit Mini you can view images, gifs and imgur's gifv images inline. You can also look at reddit comments without ever leaving the extension! Reddit Mini supports full markdown parsing in the comments so they should be displayed exactly as the author intended. Reddit Mini doesn't require any permissions and doesn't run in the background; This means you don't have to worry about your privacy with Reddit Mini and Chrome's memory usage is minimally impacted. Note: Reddit Mini is not affiliated with Reddit. Reddit Mini is open source: https://github.com/symplie-dev/reddit-mini Release Notes === * v0.4.2.0 - Bug fixes; performance improvements * v0.4.0.0 - View comments in the extension! Much wow! * v0.3.0.0 - Open previously viewed subreddit on startup - Bug fixes; performance improvements * v0.2.0.0 - Add option to auto-expand NSFW images ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) * v0.1.0.0 - First public release
- (2017-08-29) Hrafnkell Hreinsson: I like it, but when I use it to view comments in a thread, it doesn't show me what it says in the post. It's kind of incovenient to have to open a post in a tab so I can read it. This extension is really useful though, especially for subreddits in which posts rarely have text outside the title, like: r/askreddit and r/pics
- (2015-12-19) Gaurav Gandhi: Just what you need. Thank you.
- (2015-10-27) S Gill: Best Reddit extension!!
- (2015-09-05) Simon Fung: Very good. Just let us log into our reddit accounts now! And maybe add an option for small thumbnails on the left.
- (2015-09-04) Joe Sneddon: Fantastic little extension :)
- (2018-01-20, v:0.4.2.0) Vedant Vohra: Dark Mode?
Would love to see a dark mode implemented. If this is an open source project, I would love to contribute.
- (2016-12-01, v:0.4.2.0) Marcus: can't view redditupload.com links
"URI signature match failed" see here for the fix: https://www.reddit.com/r/bugs/comments/4zpqks/uri_signature_match_failed/?ref=share&ref_source=link
- (2015-09-06, v:0.4.2.0) Dennis Grudzinsky: Self posts, improve load time
Please add the ability to read self-posts. Also, please fix the startup delay.