Shares reading passages using the Fluency Tutor for Google app.
* This extension should be installed alongside the Fluency Tutor App: http://www.fluencytutorforgoogle.com * Share with Fluency Tutor allows teachers to share content from any website to their students to read using the Fluency Tutor application. Students can install the extension so they can choose which content they want to read and read independently of the teacher.
- (2018-09-08) Ann Cannon Brooks: It is wonderful in theory and would be amazing if it worked. It does not pick up any of the errors that it lists or classifies. The students can record themselves and listen back which is helpful but the diagnostic feature does not appear to work in any manner. I sat next to a child as they read and did a running record along with the app thinking I would compare. The app recorded no errors, hesitations, insertions, mispronunciations, etc. at all. I recorded myself and purposefully made mistakes and again received 100% and no errors. Very disappointing.
- (2017-09-19) Kristi Charbonneau: Can't use with Ipads, only Chrome books.
- (2017-08-20, v:0.0.11) Walter Borg: error message
Share with Fluency Tutor (extension ID "nhkfdlkhjojdoggilphgbncejkmdobfp") is blocked by the administrator.
- (2016-12-02, v:0.0.11) woohoo
i found how to use it
- (2016-11-22, v:0.0.11) What your fav. color
- (2016-11-22, v:0.0.11) Just say hi
Sup dudes and hi
- (2016-06-14, v:0.0.9) Ruben Castillo: Newsela
I am unable to use Newsela on Fluency Tutor. How can I fix this problem?