Translate foreign language words on the web and build a vocabulary list for Quizlet, Anki, or other flashcard apps
QuizKlip is a word translator and vocabulary list builder for language learners. Build lists for later study as you browse the web in your target foreign language. See an unfamiliar word in an article? Activate QuizKlip to clip the word, find dictionary definitions from Google Translate, and add them to your study list. Export the list to Quizlet or Anki for flashcard-style learning.
- (2020-12-01) Charles B: I really like the concept of this extension. It works great in combination with SpanishDict.com. It's so much easier now to save my new vocab words and get a quick translation.
- (2020-11-20) Dũng Master English: Please make it save longer length of a sentence.
- (2019-04-08) Mathis Gauthey: Cool but can't export to Anki cause i don't have the desktop version, i only own a Chromebook and an Android phone. Hope you'll be able to get that working for ppl who need to export things to anki android
- (2019-02-12) Cool!
- (2019-01-24) Ahmad Salim: Very useful app for anyone trying to learn a language.
- (2018-11-24) Kollin Clarke: Great program, very helpful and easy to use.
- (2018-11-23) Daniel Gostein: Awesome dude!
- (2018-11-23) Nick Tucker: Really great extension, especially if you use Quizlet flashcards already. If you don't use Quizlet, start using it. With or without it, this extension is a great way to quickly translate words in an article, and I highly recommend it.
- (2018-11-22) Camille Kao: Very good for studying and reading
- (2018-11-22) Dawson Phillips: Great program! Did exactly what I needed it to.
- (2018-11-21) Adam Scott: Loved it! Great for studying and keeping track of vocabulary when entering a new language
- (2018-07-16) kami: Only gives you a few languages. I want Korean. Not other languages. Because I want to learn Korean.
- (2017-11-21) Rani Rotem: Brilliant!!!
- (2021-01-23, v:1.2.3) Misiek Siedzi: Importing to Anki
How am I supposed to import flashcards into Anki? I've installed AnkiConnect but it still shows an error 'Anki error: model was not found: Basic.' What does it mean?
- (2020-04-16, v:1.2.3) Мария А.: Don't understand how I can add words in Quizlet(
I don't understand how I can add words in Quizlet( When I chose Quiz, the button for adding became not available. I have public set with the name "QuizKlip Set", but It doesn't help. How could I add words from this extension to my QuizletSet?
- (2020-03-13, v:1.2.3) Evan Walters: Works for about 15 words then stops in Google Docs
Hi QuizKlip team, I love the extension and its super useful! I actually have a problem with it though. When I'm using google docs in Russian which my teacher provides me reading materials with, it works for about 15 individual word translations then stops. Turning QuizKlip on/off, restarting google chrome, and other things do not work to restart the extension. I was wondering if you might be able to reproduce this bug and help amend it? Thanks in advance!