Flashcards that are always with you, anywhere on the web.
Masterlingo allows you to translate foreign words on webpages and effortlessly create flashcards from them. Saved words appear highlighted and available for immediate in-page review. Pick from 49 supported languages and start your journey to language mastery today! Your entire flashcard collection lives at Masterlingo.app where it can be further managed and reviewed at any moment. To make learning as effective as possible, Masterlingo makes use of a spaced-repetition algorithm picking the best time to practice a given word. For feedback, suggestions or anything else related, please get in touch with us by email at [email protected], we'll be happy to hear from you!
- (2022-01-16) Benjamin Gurevitch: Very useful, great extension.
- (2021-10-15) Makoto Akiyama: Can you please delete my account? Because I can't.
- (2021-10-07) Lingua Masteri: WOW. This is exactly what I've been looking for! As a language teacher this is so so helpful, not only for my own efforts to improve my language abilities but also for my students. I love that it gives options when translating and that you can hear the pronunciation of the word too. My lower level students really need to hear the link between the written and spoken words. You can also see the context of the sentence that the word(s) came from, which I find vital and isn't an option in many other platforms for learning vocabulary. There's even a link back to the original article! Perfect for revisting previously topics learned and articles read. I have been looking at a number of other platforms that allow you to add vocabulary lists and practice them with spaced repetition but most of them are really clunky to use and require a LOT of effort to input 20 or so words. This Chrome extension makes it virtually effortless! Fantastic. I love it and will be recommending to my students and fellow language teachers.
- (2021-08-15) Willian K: The speaker only works if it has trackers disabled (Vivaldi Browser), which is strange.
- (2020-12-20) Stewart L: "Application error An error occurred in the application and your page could not be served. If you are the application owner, check your logs for details. You can do this from the Heroku CLI with the command heroku logs --tail"
- (2020-08-01) Nasia: one of the best translator extension i came across, my only advice would be to give an option for us to pick what dictionary we would like to use.Since, with some terms translations aren't available
- (2019-09-24) Brian Freeman: Only seems to translate single words.. which severely hinders it's usefulness :(. Otherwise, this is a very well made extension and website.
- (2019-04-22) Tseng Lucas: Very easy to use. Install it and right away you can have new words translated and added to your card. Definitely give it a try :)
- (2019-04-18) Chun-Yu Lee: I like this extension much. This help a lot for language newbies. Clean and simple. I would like to suggest everyone to give a try.
- (2019-04-10) Libor Buzek: a very interesting extension to quick learning and mastery of language
- (2019-04-10) Gabriel Friedel: a very good extension and web app, definitely deserves more users
- (2019-04-10) Jakub Ivanov: This app with this remarkable extension is the best choice for everyone!
- (2019-04-10) Condescend: definitely the best extension i've seen so far