Learn spelling and vocabulary with touch-typing drills. Save words you come across on internet using the right-click menu.
Learn spelling and vocabulary with touch-typing drills. Save words you come across on internet that you would like to learn, by highlighting and using the right-click menu. Then go into the 'Drill Spelling Words' section and commit them to memory. Definitions are automatically pulled from Wiktionary to help build your vocabulary.
- (2017-11-21) Not bad to keep a customized dictionary word/definition. If you use for this purpose, it's OK, or you can also use it to improve your typing skill (it makes you type a word without mistake by highlighting the letters). Also a fast way to save words you find on the internet by right-clicking them. But if you use the extension as it is supposed, the definition search doesn't work, the forvo pronunciation doesn't work, and no way to switch between languages.
- (2013-10-29) Arren Glover: Nice combination for learning to spell, touch type and learn new words. I was confused at first how to start the typing part of the app. Perhaps a little box saying 'Just start typing' would be beneficial. Nice work rolandnsharp
- (2013-08-27) Ajax Davis: I can spell now
- (2017-11-21, v:4.2) TTS
The forvo tool to pronounce doesn't work, the definition search tool doesn't work. And I like a way to switch between several languages.
- (2015-07-23, v:4.2) how do you type a word you have added to test yourself?
I can't see where the touch typing pad is
- (2015-06-07, v:4.2) saksan Dacharux: No Pronounciation
I pressed the speaker icon but NO voice, what did I do wrong?
- (2014-09-10, v:4.2) Constantino M. Valmaseda: Can't access List1
Pressing the "2" icon on Chrome bookmarks takes me to list 2, but pressing list 1 button doesn't work. I have almost all of my words in list 1 but there's no way to access it...
- (2013-10-27, v:3.7) George Dicken: Adding more lists
First of all, this is a great extension, thanks. I have found it works great for learning languages by building up lists of unfamiliar vocabulary but I would like a way to add more lists so I could have one for every language I'm learning. Is this possible and if so, how? Thanks.