Translate words and phrases while browsing the web, and easily replenish your foreign languages dictionary using flashcards.
Translate any text while browsing and save it if you wish to memorize it. Rememberry utilizes innovative scientific researches of human memory and how it works. It was discovered that the most efficient way to keep knowledge in memory is to repeat it exactly at the moment when your brain is ready to forget it. Therefore after learning some foreign word you'll need to repeat it with some increasing intervals. Those intervals are calculated using complex scientific algorithms, which are based on how many times the word was already repeated, and more importantly, how hard for you it was to recall it (in learning sessions you'll be asked to evaluate if it was easy, normal or hard for you). The latter gives our algorithms some clue about specifically yours memory abilities, which provides more accurate intervals value. KEY FEATURES: ★ Translate any text in web page via selection, context menu or configurable hotkeys ★ Translate custom text inside pop-up window that's located in browser menu bar ★ Word pronunciation (text to speech), transcription, synonyms, antonyms, definition and usage examples ★ More than 100 supported languages ★ Extensive translation results divided on parts of speech, with ability to add custom translation ★ Conveniently divide your vocabulary into categories (we are calling it "decks") ★ Built-in reminders will notify you when you haven’t learned for too long ★ Badge on top of Rememberry icon will keep you informed how many words are waiting for your repetition ★ Different learning modes are there to help you understand which type of memory works better for you ★ Full control over your decks and cards ★ Synchronization of settings between your Google Chrome browsers ★ Offline mode support for repetition sessions UPCOMING FEATURES: ★ Synchronization of decks ★ Ability to repeat saved cards using mobile devices ★ Highlight words that you've learned in web pages ★ Learning statistics ★ Achievements system and top of most active learners HELP TO TRANSLATE THE INTERFACE INTO OTHER LANGUAGES: https://github.com/skyiea/rememberry-i10n#how-to-contribute
- (2021-10-13) ecdtycK: So good! The only problem is, that I cannot login with google (inside the extension), and thus I cannot buy the premium. Even though premium doesn´t seem to have any interesting feature compared to non-premium, I wanted to support you if the app was cheap. Anyway, please, keep improving it. I Use anki actively, so any improvement related it would be great for my QOL.
- (2021-10-09) SON IVE: could you please add auto-save function？it is annoying that click upper left button to save every time. thank you!
- (2021-10-04) Lee Dolot: this is very good
- (2021-09-19) quoc huynh: Good app! Not sure why after exporting the deck to CVS, Korean/Chinese characters cannot be displayed properly (using Excel in Windows 10). I do have Korean/Chinese language packs and Korean/Chinese fonts installed. Please share if any insight. Thanks!
- (2021-09-18) Igor Kozarchuk: Works good. Would be nice to add an entry in context menu on right click with and option to open Google translate or another translator.
- (2021-09-14) Hanh Bùi Văn: Greet, this is usefully Plugin Chrome i needed. Thank you so much
- (2021-09-13) Austin Swift: It works well but ther are some issues that are keeping me from rating higher. You currently can't sync decks between computers. also swapping input and output languges should be easier.
- (2021-09-02) Elisabeth Nicoud: hello, it would be fantastic to have extra options we have in other Add-in or Apps - set a pop-up timer (ex : session every 1H) - be able to add manually a card in a deck - different random kind of exercices (in both sens fr<>eng ; audio > spell(type); 3 choices) until it get completly process and in mind
- (2021-09-01) usmle student: Was enjoying the extension but encountered a problem - Can't sign in to sync my added words - when I go to settings of this extension it shows a link to sign in but after clicking it takes me to a Error page. Also kindly add some example sentences of the searched word. Without context only the meaning of the word is often misguiding.
- (2021-08-18) Willian K: Really good. Except that the "Show translation icon beside selection" option doesn't work very well, it always brings the icon to the bottom and centered. https://i.imgur.com/3Vc4aNi.gif
- (2021-08-18) محمد باهي درويش: good
- (2021-08-11) Valentina Orjuela: Muy útil para estudiar vocabulario. Lo único es que no puedo escribir nuevas traducciones porque el texto no se inserta en la extensión sino en algún campo de escritura de la página como tal. Podrían arreglarlo?
- (2021-08-09) MOHAMMAD.A: in one word awesome
- (2021-07-27) 溜冰: 不可以，不能直接翻译，一直转网站谷歌翻译
- (2021-07-13) reza labbafi: it's very good extension. but i can't sync it my browser account. what is problem?
- (2021-07-07) Lise Dale: awesome app - can we get phrases? currently it will not save more than one word as a card. since the meaning and even the part of speech assumed is often very different within context, I'd like to be able to also set up flash cards for those instances (for instance, where "se llama" in spanish means "is called" but llama by itself will show up as the noun "flame") thank you so much for this. it is an elegant simple tool that covers most of what i need for studying with texts.
- (2021-07-03) Pranto S. Newaz: good, light, bug free. thanks.
- (2021-06-26) Ryan's: worked. this is what i wanted, thank to create this
- (2021-06-15) Stênio Rodrigo: Very good extension. I will you give five stars when it have the option to export the words. Update 15/06/2021. Thank you for the export option.
- (2021-06-06) Ibrahim Asbah: navigated through a lot of extensions and finally I can say this the best instant we browser translator I've ever had in my life >>> fast and accurate ,, very practical
- (2021-06-04) Şahin Altun: Tam istediğim program. Şahane, hiç bir eksiği yok
- (2021-05-30) Alaa: It's great, but I would love an Android app to sync it with.
- (2021-05-27) Čamo: Looks very well. Goo job. I need to try few translators till I found this. No right click no issues. One click solution. Like it.
- (2021-05-22) かみかつき: This is my first time to use. But still "Translation request error".
- (2021-05-13) Germán Piccioni: I usually don't take my time to write reviews, but this app is absolutely amazing and I'm really glad I found it. I translated a PDF with an external tool, and when I opened it I got a popup saying basically that I should allow Rememberry to access external URLs if I wanted to save me the hassle. I came directly to give 5 stars after that.
- (2021-05-12) LeviathaAlt: Можно ли как-то переводить страницу как в гугл хром через Контекстное меню(ПКМ)? не пользовался данным переводчиком тк, я ищу именно функцию перевода полной страницы.
- (2021-05-07) Thành Đạt Nguyễn: Good app. Thank the development team
- (2021-05-02) husoranger: I gave it for one star to point out some event, I've noticed this extension, and similar extensions like this, all of a sudden stop working, I think it has a limitation from Google up to certain number of translations, but in certain extensions, despite they use google translate, too, they continue translate infinetly....I wish this extension could make infinite number of translations, too...
- (2021-04-30) Dron N: Вроде неплохо, но не хватает прозрачности какой-то. Слова запихиваются и ты ничего про них не знаешь - когда они будут повторяться следующий раз, на каком они этапе изучения? Это демотивирует. Список где-то отдельно, через опции доступен почему-то. Если я выучил слово в прямом порядке, в обратном мне его уже не предложат неизвестно сколько времени. Если осталось одно слово и я выбрал hard, мне его тут же опять подсовывают. Смысл?
- (2021-04-23) Anderson Caxeta: Na atualização perdi todos os meus itens salvos. :(
- (2021-04-22) Ff M: support in PDF page please, ( + realtime mouse cursor support please) 다른거 말고 이거 사용하면 됩니다. 마우스 커서 만 안되는데 어디서나 이거만 쓰면 됨
- (2021-04-21) Sebastián Arévalo: I love this extension, it has everything you need to facilitate effective language learning. I would like it to have a more specific dictionary that has its definitions, for example. Also that the flashcards could be exported to anki.
- (2021-04-15) Foxy RED: Бесполезная фича. Qtranslate намного удобнее и переводит грамотнее.
- (2021-04-09) Monika Ramzy: This is it! This is the extension I've been looking for, thank you! I spent the last few hours downloading different extensions to try and find one to replace Google Dictionary since it hasn't been working for the last couple of weeks. I've tried probably close to 10 and none have been perfect until this one. This one is the gold standard because: 1. It's fast 2. It looks nice, clean and simple 3. It gives you the definition of words in your native language (English in my case) 4. It gives you the translation of words in foreign languages 5. It translates entire phrases, something that none of the other dictionaries were able to do 6. As a bonus that even Google Dictionary didn't do, this app lets you save and learn words I'm so happy with this extension and so relieved I was able to find one that does everything I need. It's also great to see that the developers are taking feedback and feature requests and making an effort to improve it. I'd give it 10 stars if I could, and I never pay for apps but I would actually consider paying for this one.
- (2021-04-07) La-La music: Это Самый лучший Переводчик, расширение для работы. На англоязычных сайтах, очень сильно помогает переводить слова, фразы и предложения. На личном опыте, ставлю этому расширению 100 %,
- (2021-04-01) Ignacio Quezada: Excelente, justo lo que estaba buscando.
- (2021-03-30) pritty K: There is one problem when i finish revising my cards i can't do that again because it says: "available cards: 0" How can i make them availbale again?
- (2021-02-28) Денис Строгов: Очень удобно! Использую только из-за его возможности перевода без лишней заморочки с копированием и вставкой в гугл. Казалось бы 10 секунд на 1 слово, но сколько времени это расширение экономит!
- (2021-02-26) Jose Ricardo Duran: Excelente...!!!! La opción para recordar las palabras es muy útil y efectiva.
- (2021-02-22) Alina Vovk: Дякую, дуже крутий додаток
- (2021-02-08) Gourvi Sharma: It Doesn't work offline😡😡
- (2021-01-15) Alexandar F: I am impressed by this extension and really grateful to the person/team who invested their work into producing it! I hope many people subscribe to the extension or that the team gets some income from Google! You're amazing, immense help! Made my French acquisition so much easier, but even more importantly so much more pleasant. I recommend it to everyone. Been using it for a month and a half now and oh my, I'm in love.
- (2021-01-12) Peach Fuzz: All good except there‘s no pronunciation key (eg. phonetic notation) for non-Western languages (like Chinese and Arabic). Google Translate provides one for every translation, so why you skimp on such an important feature?
- (2021-01-05) Davut Ceylan: very usefull thank you
- (2021-01-05) Jochen Lüders: Very useful extension. However it uses a rather strange phonetic transcription. I know most people don't know it anyway and will click on the loudspeaker. But maybe it's no big problem to have correct IPA transcription displayed. Secondly German noun translations are spelled incorrectly with a small first letter instead of a capital one.
- (2021-01-02) Bre Bre: Cool idea - only worked for some Telugu words.
- (2020-12-24) Oriol Fabregas: Teneis que integraros con quizlet por favor!! o si quizlet hace una extension de chrome que haga lo mismo que vosotros perdereis valor porqué ellos son mucho multiplataforma, tienen app y un entorno mas amigable y usable.
- (2020-12-12) Татьяна Карауш: Приложение очень полезное, но при попытке прослушать сохраненные слова приходит уведомление об ошибке.
- (2020-12-10) Batdelger Bat-Ochir: Good app, tnx developers
- (2020-12-06) Пазников Константин: 👍👍👍
- (2021-09-28, v:0.4.17) 최우현: How can I make cards to enable?
I want to test my cards but whole cards are not enable. How can I do it?
- (2021-09-22, v:0.4.17) Max Squire: I am confuse
I have just made fifty cards, but none of the cards are available and I cannot access them? Please help, I do not understand.
- (2021-09-17, v:0.4.17) Lộc Huỳnh Văn: Please support Vietnamese font
For example: "sự sống" is the correct form, but in your extension it shows "cuộc sô'ng".
- (2021-09-10, v:0.4.17) Louve Blanche Omega: lost what I browsed there
Hello, This was very useful and convenient to me for my language studies until the extension failed to open. I had to change mode, to remove it, put it back again to see it working again. BUT I lost my 4900 words and sentences. There are nowhere to be seen. I would like to understand what happened and why I can't get them back right away. They appeared today morining and then they were just gone. I can't believe such hard work is deleted into nowhere. No backups to be found.
- (2021-09-10, v:0.4.17) Austin Swift: Pronunciation of translated word
I use this more to highlight a known word and learn its foreign form. I would love to be able to hear how the foreign word is pronounced instead of the known form. Wonderful app!
- (2021-09-02, v:0.4.17) Trần Minh: Cài đặt Dịch trang tiếng nước ngoài sang tiếng Việt Nam
I installed and followed the steps, but at the language installation step, I clicked on the X so the computer does not show this setting anymore. I haven't fully installed it yet. So please help. Sincerely thanks! Tên: Hà Sĩ mạnh gmail: [email protected],com
- (2021-08-06, v:0.4.17) 푸른하늘: How can I subscribe this app to export to ankiweb?
Hello inventor, May I know how I can subscribe this app to export to ankiweb the vocabulary? I cannot find the function.
- (2021-07-20, v:0.4.17) K LanguageLearning: Problem with imported flashcard audio
The audio function on flashcards from imported decks does not work properly. When importing foreign language word lists, the reading voice is automatically set to American English, and obviously the pronunciation is all wrong. I have not found any option to manually set the language for imported decks. Manually setting the "source language" under the "Languages" tab on the extension's Options page did not help (I'm guessing that only applies to websites), even after re-importing the deck. If the system cannot detect the language of words in an imported CSV format list, then at least allow us to set it manually. I hope this problem can be addressed soon. The vocabulary words on the flash cards are quite small on my high DPI monitors (and I see no setting to adjust that either), and some writing systems are difficult to read with small font, so having audio for the words is quite important.
- (2021-06-06, v:0.4.17) Joost Dancet: English
Dear sir Thank you for your excellent extension. It is a pity that you can't choose the British pronunciation. It now seems to depend on the website. For European learners of the English language it would be helpful to also listen to e.g. 'Animal Farm' on Gutenberg with a British voice: http://gutenberg.net.au/ebooks01/0100011h.html The same may apply to the French language. Thank you Joost
- (2021-05-29, v:0.4.17) Pier- Luigi Olivero: HAKER:::::
cambia le mie cose----.....
- (2021-05-02, v:0.4.17) husoranger: It translates only up to a certain number
I've noticed this extension, and similar extensions like this, all of a sudden stop working, I think it has a limitation from Google up to certain number of translations, but in certain extensions, despite they use google translate, too, they continue translate infinetly....I wish this extension could make infinite number of translations, too
- (2021-05-02, v:0.4.17) A R: Increase font size option?
It would be nice to be able to increase the size of the font/popup window. Very hard to see some important features like umlauts in German, pronunciation dots in Hebrew, or kanji in Japanese. Thank you, otherwise great extension and awesome concept.
- (2021-04-19, v:0.4.17) Igor Dobrovolsky: Translate request error
Hi, after updating on 90 version, app always shows translate request error
- (2021-02-15, v:0.4.16) Lenin Zapata: Problem Edge browser
Currently in Edge browser you cannot see the options interface, please correct this ▶ https://i.imgur.com/Ag6Drbo.png
- (2021-02-09, v:0.4.16) Javier Pérez: Edge interface error
In the Edge browser the interface is not displayed correctly and it is not possible to export the Deck because the Actions button does not appear.
- (2021-02-05, v:0.4.16) Jeff Pak: Great!
When the card that I learned once is 'Available cards:0', how do I learn the card again?
- (2021-01-05, v:0.4.16) Jochen Lüders: Easy - Normal - Hard
What is the didactic point of the Easy - Normal - Hard question? Wouldn't it make more sense to ask "Did you know it?" Yes - No. Then those words marked with No are presented again after a certain (customizable) time.
- (2020-12-15, v:0.4.16) P N: Firefox
Please, make it available also for Firefox!
- (2020-11-27, v:0.4.16) Alaa Masalha: Selecting which deck to add to
Currently, to change the default deck you add words to, you have to go to settings, choose the deck you want to make default, and press "Make Targeted". That's bothersome if you need to switch decks frequently. It would be much better if you could choose which deck to add to on the fly (just when you're about to add a word and the extension's "save word" dialog pops up).
- (2020-11-13, v:0.4.16) A Z: Translation issue
Same probleme. Recently error occured while trying to load pronunciation (0.4.16)
- (2020-11-07, v:0.4.15) Xin Nguyen Van: translate
translate request error always "translate request error"... what happend?
- (2020-11-06, v:0.4.15) Maciej Chwala: "translate request error".
Hei, so I started getting that message when trying to use Rememberry. I see that many other users have the same situation. Any updates coming? :) Greetings
- (2020-11-05, v:0.4.15) Loryn Huang: translate request error
always "translate request error"... what happend?
- (2020-11-05, v:0.4.15) Pop-up not showing
Hi, during the last couple of days whenever I highlight a word and click the Rememberry icon, nothing pops up. I unfortunately will have to find replacement software because I can no longer add new cards.
- (2020-11-02, v:0.4.15) Владимир Смирнов: Перестало работать!
Последние 2 дня постоянная ошибка: Ошибка при получении перевода.
- (2020-10-30, v:0.4.15) Ofir bd: error when trying to translate
The translation worked fine when I installed the extension on chrome a couple of days ago. But now I'm getting an error and a small window is pop up with " Translate request error". I tried to remove the extension and installed again but it won't help. I also tried to clean all cookies from Chrome setup and it won't help.
- (2020-10-27, v:0.4.15) TOÀN NGUYỄN MINH: ERROR
Translate require error
- (2020-10-05, v:0.4.15) Stephanie Stewart: Changing cards deck and moving vocabulary
I have created multiple decks for each foreign language I want to learn, but when I go to save a word I have translated as a flashcard, it only saves to the first deck I created, even if that deck is for a different language than the word I looked up. I cannot figure out where to change this. Also, it seems that once a word is in a deck, there is not way to move it to another deck. Anyone who can help would be appreciated!
- (2020-06-11, v:0.4.15) ahmed adam: using the extension in pdf file opening with chrome browser
I use chrome browser to open e book pdf, but when I click or select a word in the book, the extension can't run
- (2020-05-31, v:0.4.15) Matias Goldman: DevTools fails to load SourceMap
Inspecting in Chrome/Win10 shows several warnings of type: DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://dipiagiiohfljcicegpgffpbnjmgjcnf/js/sentry.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME
- (2020-05-24, v:0.4.15) Kien Vu: Need read aloud when translate
Read aloud feature to practice listening skill
- (2020-05-23, v:0.4.15) Beau Peep: Error notifications.
Hi Mr or Ms Grammarly! 😊 These last few weeks I've been getting the "Translate request error" (on YT) a LOT! I really don't know what the problem could be, I keep my apps updated on a frequent basis, after which I clean my browser completely "everything/from the start", so that cannot be it. Has there a bug been sneaking in the software maybe? At times the app spontaneously starts working again, but that's no use for the moment you need it, and it gives you an error pop-up instead. I love the app 100%, but at the mo it's down to 30 or 40%: Pleaaaase help getting it up to 100 again? Kind regards, Beau.🌼
- (2020-05-21, v:0.4.15) Florentino Pamintuan: Anki
This is a great extension. I am currently learning spanish and it is incredibly useful. I would like to be able to study the flashcards on my iphone. If I understand correctly, this is a feature that may be coming in the future? Meanwhile, I see in settings that the cards can be synced/downloade onto Anki. Is this correct? I downloaded Anki on my mac desktop and also signed up on AnkiWeb. I just can't figure out how to connect Rememberry with Anki. Please advise. Any help would be much appreciated.
- (2020-05-18, v:0.4.15) this pcg: suggestion
It would be better if users able to save more than a word, such as phrasal verbs and example sentences.
- (2020-04-11, v:0.4.15) Karla Lizeth Fuentes Bustos: Deseo añardir la extensión a chroom
Eliminé la extensión de chroom y no puedo volver a instalarlo. Es posible volverlo a añadir?
- (2020-03-30, v:0.4.15) Lei Yang: restore the saved words
The extension is so helpful! I have saved many many words, but the apple staff reinstall everything on my laptop. I restored the chrome like bookmarks, but I could not get back the words? I know the extension does not have a personal account, but it is related to my google account, right? How do I get the words back? Thanks!
- (2020-03-18, v:0.4.15) rockindolphin: chrome console warnings
Please fix this https://superuser.com/questions/1523427/google-chrome-devtools-failed-to-parse-sourcemap-chrome-extension
- (2020-02-24, v:0.4.15) Михаил Коновченко: Suggestion
Dear Developer! Synchronized mobile app for android is strongly demanded. Thank you for the good product.
- (2020-02-18, v:0.4.15) Alex V.: z-index issue on upwork
Just look the video https://www.screencast.com/t/VvxlXwwWu
- (2020-02-13, v:0.4.15) דניאל לנג: Remeberry for mobile
Can you recommend an app like rememberry that works on mobile devices? Rememberry doesn't
- (2020-01-05, v:0.4.15) Inbar Shafran: Excel export
When trying to export to Excel it puts both word origin and translation in the same column (A). It should put the word in A and its translation in B. Not in the same cell. Could you kindly fix it?
- (2020-01-01, v:0.4.15) Mohammad Kermani: Is there any way to see learned words?
Does this extension save all words in one place? or when we learn a word it just remove it from all of the lists!
- (2019-12-12, v:0.4.15) Karol Śliwa: Proposal of the new feature
Hello, I'm writing to propose a new feature in your extension. The extension is great for learning English but It would be much better for me (and I think for other people) if it would save the whole sentences when you save some word to see the context of the translated world later . So for example I'd like to save a new world but also the whole sentence with this word will be saved to keep the context for it.
- (2019-12-04, v:0.4.15) Hà Nguyễn Mạnh: Translate from PDF files.
When I open the PDF file from my computer and use, but the application does not work. Can you improve this problem ? Thank.
- (2019-11-12, v:0.4.15) Hrvoje: A styling issue with a deck selectbox in "settings"
Hi there, thank you so much for developing this really useful extension I like it a lot. I have an issue with organizing my decks. When I go to "settings" and click the select box to choose a deck it's all black and nothing is clickable. As if the selectbox content background is black and text is black too. The more decks I add the black area grows bigger meaning there are some options added to the select which are not visible. But even clicking the black area does not change anything. So maybe it's more than just styling issue? Basically I cannot change a deck. No option can be visible or selected in deck select box.
- (2019-11-08, v:0.4.15) Sam Puch: Synching
I love this extension because it's really complete and awesome but I was wondering when it will have the option to synch data base :( Please, that's all what this awesome tool would be lacking :(
- (2019-11-03, v:0.4.15) Julie Schuck: Separate decks
Super convenient to translate words and hear their pronunciation! How are separate decks created? I added 12 cards just fine but cannot make a new deck. Thanks!
- (2019-10-21, v:0.4.15) hope tw: Where's the saving vocabulary list?
Thanks your team a million times! It's the best extension I've used. May I ask some questions: 1. After I save words, I can only find the 'play' memory function. Where can I find the list what I save? I need to review it before test. 2. The service indicated that if I save more than 50 words, I supposed to subscribe it? I can't find the subscribe option and what's the price? Much appreciated! Wishing your team the best fruitful day! Cheers
- (2019-10-07, v:0.4.15) Gdr: Cannot add anymore new words or phrases
Hi. Worked fine for the first 5 words but after that, when I double click phrase, can see the translation but nothing added to the cards (eventhough the star indicates saved to dictionary. Also option to save does not appear? How do I see what is saved to memory. Thanks.
- (2019-09-29, v:0.4.15) Miguel Noreña: how subscribsion premiun
how i can subscribe to premiun version an repeat the deck?