Adds a right-click menu item to images to detect text, labels and faces.
Right-click an image and select "Text detection" to have detected text copied to your clipboard. Select "Label detection" to display terms to label your image. Select "Face detection" to outline faces detected in the image. Powered by the Google Cloud Vision API: https://cloud.google.com/vision/ Source available at https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/cloud-vision/tree/master/chrome-extension Icons made by Freepik (http://www.freepik.com) from Flaticon (http://www.flaticon.com) is licensed by CC 3.0 BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/)
- (2019-12-20) 李立峰: Comment on 191220 - Text Detection doesn't seem to work on the current version of Chrome Canary (Version 81.0.4001.2). I hope it works. Older comment - I hope the extension works on Twitter videos.
- (2018-01-31) Keshor M: Great. But, whose API key is used now? I mean, who is paying for the API calls?
- (2018-01-04) Matthias Ricker: would be great if it worked with pdfs opened in chrome, also it did not bring up the cloud vision option on an image on https://cloud.google.com/vision/
- (2016-12-20) Varius Ways: Great for seeing what it says, but not good for the names of the people Cloud Vision has scanned.
- (2016-07-03) Daniel: Doesn't work.
- (2016-05-26) David Gilbertson: Very nice, works well.
- (2016-05-13) Stephane Paquet: Really cool extension. It would be really nice if the labels could go to the clipboard like the OCR does.