adds a context menu to delete sign-up/sign-in overlays that prevent you from viewing a page
IMPORTANT: F*ck overlays is a VERY light extension to give you an option to delete anything on a webpage whenever you want. F*ck overlays does not remember anything you have f*cked, so simply REFRESHING the page should cause the element to reappear. Instructions: Right click on an element you want to delete (usually overlays, but works with other things too). In the context menu, click "f*ck it". Sometimes you might need to f*ck multiple elements to get rid of an overlay. In the future, f*ck overlays may be expanded to support permanent deletion of elements.
- (2020-03-27) Roland Soós: Saved me from a lot of bs. Nowadays I feel like I need this on every computer. Wish it was for mobile too.
- (2020-01-30) Christian Debnar: Probably the most satisfying plugin ever created.
- (2019-10-24) somchai lert: great
- (2019-06-30) Clement Ng: Please update this. It's not working for some elements. I really want to delete the annoying GIFs from my eyes.
- (2019-04-23) NanaBoo: Didn't work on Pinterest, I still had to log in just to browse. Also didn't work on LinkedIn which I'm not interested enough to make an account with them. Deleting.
- (2019-03-04) Doktor Weeny: Oh God, that save me so muuuuuuch
- (2019-02-16) Marche super bien. Dommage qu'il n'y ait pas une liste blanche et une liste noire, pour ne pas à avoir rééliminer des overlays sur les mêmes sites encore et encore, mais l'extension, comme dit dans sa description, est effectivement légère.
- (2018-12-23) Herpa Derp: This is a GOD SEND for getting around those stupid pop ups that the other ad blockers don't get. It makes the internet less annoying and actually enjoyable again!
- (2018-12-09) Ricky Ford: What's the point of this if I have to manually block all overlays, and then they disappear when you go back? Might as well just use the uBlock functions to block the elements -- at least uBlock remembers what I'm doing.
- (2018-07-06) Вячеслав Лайк: Работает как надо!
- (2018-06-01) Norm: This extension is fantastic. You can use it to override terrible design on sooo many sites.
- (2018-02-27) Phil Sugar: Useful for Yelp Maps to remove the panels at top left and make the whole map visible. Simply right-click the overlay and hit "F" - repeat a few times if it has multiple layers.
- (2018-02-08) Ivan Valencia: it's not working for me when I'm using ADBLOCK PLUS, I still get an overlay where the website wants me to turn it the Ad blocker extension off.
- (2018-01-28) Tom deaardappel: Pretty usefull to remove overlays. Works good and specific.
- (2018-01-25) MhMd 3eZZ: great but please add the ability to remove right click menu entry i like my menu clean and tidy thank you blesses
- (2018-01-10) Avishek Das: GODSEND. MANNA. NECTAR.
- (2017-11-25) greg smith: Does nothing
- (2017-09-19) John Hofheins: Great blocker
- (2017-09-17) Lilka Girl: doesn't do what it's supposed to do on pinterest
- (2017-09-02) Roger Lane: Love this extension. I am also going to download the extension developed by this person :) ty
- (2017-08-13) Red_: Simple and extremely useful
- (2017-07-12) K Huber: doesn't work
- (2017-05-30) Sparkn Bowls: Awesome name! I love the functionality that this provides. Keep up the good work!!!
- (2017-05-22) Rob Coy: Love it! Now I get rid of the overlays and feel good about it, because I now say "F*ck it" every time I use it. LMFAO
- (2017-05-13) Julian Colombo: It erases the overlay but you cant scroll so there is no point
- (2020-01-04, v:1.1.2) Lunk Zulu: Youtube video will not come back
Accidentally used this on my youtube, now videos are not visible on the website.
- (2019-08-21, v:1.1.2) Itamar Curiel: Awesome extension, but we need a keyboard shortcut
This is an awesome extension; and also, I believe that a keyboard shortcut for it would be a good addition.
- (2019-06-25, v:1.1.2) Ben Milne: Help! How do I undo a missed click?!
Help! How do I undo a missed click?!
- (2019-03-11, v:1.1.2) douglas young: no longer working, i guess i should drop this add-on
haven't seen it work in ages
- (2018-06-27, v:1.1.2) Seph McCarty: Does we really need ANOTHER context menu item?
Love the addon. Feel like the Dev is kinda oblivious as to how many other addons are forcing themselves into our context menus already. Is there some compelling reason we can't just click in the extensions menu instead?
- (2018-06-07, v:1.1.2) Ryan Guthrie: keyboard shortcut?
A lot of sites are adding invisible overlays that trigger on any mouse click. I can tell the overlay is there but I can't get a context menu without triggering the popup, are keyboard shortcuts possible ?
- (2018-03-07, v:1.1.2) James Schroeder: Can't scroll
After i remove the overlays i can no longer scroll the web page, so i can only view what is on my screen.
- (2017-08-25, v:1.1.2) Joshua Parnell: Overflow Scrolling
I have a suggestion for this - I was actually thinking of writing a chrome plugin that did the same, but since you already have it... Any way you can automatically change the overflow from hidden to scroll? This would help on a lot of websites that disable scrolling with their overlays. Manually setting the Body tag to "overflow: scroll; !important" should do the trick
- (2016-09-14, v:1.1.2) Kyuu -bbles: No longer working
Used to work great but for whatever reason with the latest version of Chrome I'm not able to use Fuck It on anything. I get the option to when I right click still but selecting it does nothing.
- (2016-07-05, v:1.1.2) Anke Kornbuch: "f*ck it" on shortcut
The extension usage would be much more convenient if it was possible to get rid of overlays by pressing a (pre-)defined shortcut.
- (2016-04-20, v:1.1.2) Amir Maula: Great extension, but please add an alternative name
Add an option so we can change the name of the button in the right-click menu please? A bit annoying when I'm right clicking and a teacher is looking at my computer...