Adds a context menu entry to open a popup window with some image details.
This extension adds a context menu entry that will show image details in a popup window. It will work on images that use the <img> HTML tag and on most images that are included using the CSS background-image property. Shown details are: - File name - File type/extension - MIME type - File size - Image dimensions (width + height on page, natural width + natural height, scaling) - Date (if available) - Description / Alternative text - Title - Image URL - Source page URL The image viewer lets you examine the image using its drag and zoom capability. And you can download the image by clicking the little save icon on the right end of the file name. If you encounter bugs or have a feature request please send me an email. And if you like this extension please consider a donation. Thank you! See https://ht0.de/image-details.html for more information.
- (2020-01-01) Loky Stellaris: Nice & useful job dude, but we are in 2020 now (today ^^. Enjoy your new year)... A dark theme for the pop-up would be greatly appreciated !! Thanks for my Eyes !!
- (2019-12-02) Infostrates: does not recognize the webp format : show jpg informations instead
- (2019-11-08) inndevs GmbH: Can event detect the image even when you are just pointing on a parent container! Very useful, saves time where you otherwsie would have to Inspect Element and search the friggin picture.
- (2019-10-05) luke l: just says "Waiting for image data..." forever.
- (2019-04-23) Вячеслав Лаврентьев: you need to save all the text fields of the pop-up metadata of the application
- (2018-06-27) René Neumann: perfect!
- (2017-06-26) Henry van Megen: I would like it better if the image would be center-aligned (or left-aligned, like all other values). Now I get a rather large horizontal scrollbar when I look at a 1200*400 pixel header image.
- (2016-12-15) Richard He: great extension
- (2015-05-09) Pete G. Papadakos: I hate that I could only go with 2 stars, as this could potentially be useful enough to warrant 5, but I'm having the same problem as Greg: while it shows a preview of the selected image, as well as its url, all the other fields display only "Loading"
- (2015-02-16) Greg Brailsford: Just shows "Loading" for all fields.
- (2013-09-25) Andrei Andreescu: This is good for saving images and easy replacing the file name with alt text or part of it. Is there a way to set it open in a larger popup window ? I think it will also be cool to close the popup after we click the save button.
- (2013-01-22) Nyarlathotep: wtf! only image "load" in image property...
- (2013-01-15) Nick An: nice
- (2012-12-23) Özgür Ogulcan: Works perfect.
- (2019-04-23, v:3.0.0) Вячеслав Лаврентьев: Really need to save url !!!
Image URLs will not be saved in metadata?
- (2016-08-03, v:184.108.40.206) Beatriz Beltran: Loading
In a site with several pictures I can only use Image-Details in one picture. In any other picture all the details show "loading".
- (2015-11-24, v:220.127.116.11) Jack Cohen: image name
any way to display on hover
- (2015-10-21, v:18.104.22.168) Michael Ilushin: File date
I love your plugin!! Can you also add the file date/time information?