This extension adds a 'View background image' option to context menus.
Adds a "View background image" option to your context menus, and cross-hair action to your extension bar. If a single image is found at the location, it will open in a new tab. If multiple images are found, either on different elements at the same point or on a single element - a UI will be shown allowing you to select your intended image. Picks up background images and any elements with a "src" attribute (i.e. img) - for when media is placed below other opaque elements. If you encounter any issues (e.g. false "Image not found" messages), please leave a response in the "Support" tab, with the page URL and info regarding where/what you've selected.
- (2020-03-31) Zhan Arno: Excellent. The extension saves my time and is very useful.
- (2020-01-10) 100 лет уже юзаю
- (2019-10-07) Jon Gladwill: Works great for what I needed it for. Thanks for making this!
- (2018-06-22) Jacobo T R: It works as it says. Note: remember to refresh the page if you just installed the extension
- (2018-06-08) Ratawit C.: It is what I was looking for. Great job.
- (2018-06-01) Princess Fair: Excellent! Works as it should to get the job done.
- (2018-04-03) Ignat Miller: Fantastic extension! Great time saver.
- (2018-03-08) Jörgen Slet: Doesn't do anything. Correction: right-click context menu button does absolutely nothing. Extension bar button works as advertised so far, including the multiple image selection UI.
- (2017-06-06) Lance E Sloan: I've not found an occasion for the image choosing menu to activate yet, but so far, this extension has made it much simpler to access background images. Before I installed this extension, my method was to inspect the element with the background image and look for the image URL in the CSS information. Not difficult, but an annoyance.
- (2017-02-24) Aaron J: after trying for a number of weeks, works better that the rest
- (2017-01-27) Doan Erkan: useless
- (2017-01-16) Nothing happens.
- (2017-01-12) David Styles: Works well! So few people use it, to...
- (2016-09-03) Norman Love: does not work at all. does nothing
- (2016-04-01) David Mallaghan: It's a great extension, really saves a lot of time, compared with having to manually find the background in the source.
- (2016-03-29) Bojan Backo: Excellent, works better than the Firefox version!!!
- (2019-03-11, v:1.1) Jed S: images losing title
Suddenly this wk on Chrome it replaces the image names w/"Th"
- (2018-09-24, v:1.1) Eduar Bastidas: I have to reinstall the extension all the time.
Hello, it's been a while since I installed this extension but from the first day that I installed it only worked for a few hours and then there no longer appeared the option in the menu. Then I decided to reinstall and returned to work for another time and was broken again. And so it was all the time I have used it, when I need it I have to come here and reinstall to see the menu again. You know why it happens? Can you give me a tutorial on how to solve this problem? I have a feeling this has more to do with Chrome than its extension.
- (2017-10-27, v:1.1) Eric Alvaro: Context menu option
Hi! Great extensions, it worked like a charm! It would be a nice if there was an option on the context menu to easily download or copy the URL although.
- (2016-12-19, v:1.0) Alex G: Not working
Fails in any page, eg: http://ip.latinsud.com/ I get this message on consle when I try click on it. Error in event handler for runtime.onMessage: TypeError: Cannot read property 'y' of undefined at chrome-extension://eincidpmnaillhplpojcdkihalpimmod/content.js:39:35
- (2016-09-14, v:1.0) Shane Matthews: FAQ
Q: Does nothing after install A: Reload page or close/re-open tab
- (2016-08-11, v:1.0) Extguru 9: Partnership Offer
Hello! I represent the company EXT.GURU. I have reviewed your extension, and I would like to invite you to work with our company. I have analyzed, that your extension "View background image" can bring you a guaranteed high income. You can get the maximum profit with our automatic service for monetizing browser extensions, while our advertising is not annoying or malicious, and does not prevent the extension of functionality. Our system optimizes traffic from around the world. We provide coordination of all the nuances and suggestions of webmasters. Payments are carried out upon request during one hour at a convenient system to you. We would also like to note that our system does not interfere with other systems of monetization, you can plug in our program as an additional method to generate an income. If you have any other extensions, we can discuss. We look forward to collaborating. Sincerely EXT.GURU team. Contacts ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Skype: extguru [email protected] email: [email protected]