Sudoku - classical for Chrome
Computer generated challenging Sudoku puzzles with highligting and feedback when you place the numbers in the wrong place. Very easy to play and making the Sudoku nicer to solve. Sudoku (数独 sūdoku, digit-single) (/suːˈdoʊkuː/, /-ˈdɒk-/, /sə-/, originally called Number Place) is a logic-based, combinatorial number-placement puzzle. The objective is to fill a 9×9 grid with digits so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3×3 subgrids that compose the grid (also called "boxes", "blocks", or "regions") contains all of the digits from 1 to 9. The puzzle setter provides a partially completed grid, which for a well-posed puzzle has a single solution. Completed games are always a type of Latin square with an additional constraint on the contents of individual regions. For example, the same single integer may not appear twice in the same row, column, or any of the nine 3×3 subregions of the 9x9 playing board. French newspapers featured variations of the puzzles in the 19th century, and the puzzle has appeared since 1979 in puzzle books under the name Number Place. However, the modern Sudoku only started to become mainstream in 1986 by the Japanese puzzle company Nikoli, under the name Sudoku, meaning "single number". It first appeared in a US newspaper and then The Times (London) in 2004, from the efforts of Wayne Gould, who devised a computer program to rapidly produce distinct puzzles.
- (2020-09-12) Wu Dexiang: 用不了
- (2019-01-09) Baldev Sundaram: Exciting game
- (2018-12-20) Maria Lopez: Super hit extension
- (2018-12-11) Anamika Chakraborty: Oh that’s really good extension!!
- (2018-12-07) Mabel Donovan: Super extension.
- (2018-12-02) Feroz Nayak: I am highly recommended.
- (2018-11-26) Awesome extension!!
- (2018-09-07) Alissa Fitzcampbell: I proud for you. Thanks
- (2018-09-06) Jagat Naidu: Mind blowing & heart touching game !!
- (2018-09-05) Sara Polin: Amazing amazing performance 🙂
- (2018-09-04) Bernice Walker: All the best for your game !! 😟😞😢
- (2018-09-03) William Davis: You look beautiful
- (2018-09-01) Paulette M. Fowler: Woww... You have sung the extension with such passion. Its amazing 🙂
- (2018-08-31) Amolika Oza: waiting for this another one.
- (2018-08-29) Dipti Dhillon: One of the best extension ...
- (2018-08-28) Himani Mehta: Your extension will be good
- (2018-08-27) Josephine Morris: I love it!!! Please more
- (2018-08-22) Jaime Gutierrez: conozco el juego gracias
- (2018-08-10) Sabbir Mahmud: Perfect for brainstorming. I used to play this game from newspaper. But this is helpful for me to play in my computer.
- (2018-08-07) Netanel Khusid: really fun and enjoyable game!
- (2018-08-06) Alexander Sasha Gazeb: Nice version of the game, with good graphics