Change webpage styling for better readability
Dyslexia Reader Chrome is a Google Chrome extension that makes text easier to read. It changes text attributes such as font, font size, character spacing, column with, background color, text color, line spacing to values that have been shown to be easier to read by people with dyslexia, but these values can be changed. There are options to enable/disable the extension both by domain and globally Source code: https://github.com/CyrusRoshan/DyslexiaReaderChrome Dyslexia Reader Chrome is licensed under the MIT license. ===What's new in version 4.0.0?=== ---New settings page ---More settings ---Sites can now be enabled when extension is disabled ---Site data can now be cleared via button ---Settings can now be reset to defaults via button ===What's new in version 3.5?=== --- Bugfix: extension no longer has trouble being enabled or disabled --- User-defined values: As requested, all values can now be user-defined, so it's really more "Style Changer Chrome" than "Dyslexia Reader Chrome" --- Forced injection: Injected values can now override other set values --- Changed Injection Methods: Style injection is now better and relies more on CSS and less on JS to make pages load faster. Note: The video is from a previous, more buggy version.
- (2020-09-03) Ariane van der Steldt: This is really helpful for websites. :) We ran it on slack and it changes the fonts fine. Did have to turn off the background and foreground colour changers, as they caused screen to blink a lot and patches to go completely dark. Recommended to configure with a font that you like (which is a super personal choice). <3
- (2018-03-19) Jessica Salmonson: God awfull All it does is change teh font to a super skinny one that is large making it harder to read, it sucks.
- (2016-07-16) Công dân toàn cầu: Good job, bro! But better more if we have the shortcut key to quickly turn on/off (enable/disable) the tool. Or just make the button become one-click to enable/disable. Always enable/disable can be set in options menu.
- (2019-10-21, v:4.0.0) Simon Gray: background colours
what are the codes?
- (2017-06-20, v:4.0.0) Tiffany Dumatrait: Corrupt File
Extension loads fine on my browser, but when I go to open the program on a webpage I get a message that the file is corrupted on my Extension management page.
- (2016-12-13, v:4.0.0) Google Docs
Can this extension change the font in a google doc? Or only within websites?
- (2015-04-14, v:3.0) Seaton Mepham: Line spacing
Hi there, would it be asking a lot to be able to change the line spacing to be greater than 1.5 ? 2, 3, 4, 5 lines would be great. Thanks, Seaton.