Alternate CSS for Hacker News with a focus on typography and readability.
Alternate CSS for Hacker News with a focus on typography and readability. Uses Georgia as the font and some typographic sugar to improve legibility. Update _v1.2.1: Works over Https and secure connection for Hacker News. Updated for Manifest v2 which makes it searchable in chrome store. Update _v1.2: Works over Https and secure connection for Hacker News Update _v1: Less whitespace, Comment points and Source flushed to left Feedback: @tuhin on Twitter
- (2015-07-21) Julien Vanier: Very pleasnt to read, but as others say, some comments are indented too far
- (2014-06-16) Mantas Vidutis: There are issues with the comment view, random indents are inserted, making comment threads impossible to follow.
- (2013-03-12) Idan Gazit: Far, far better than the default HN styling. Clear use of whitespace, larger type, what's not to like?
- (2012-12-09) Kostas Georgiou: Way too much white space.
- (2012-07-23) Dragan Bajcic: Please make it work on HTTPS version. Thanks.
- (2012-05-11) It looks lovely, but there has been a longstanding bug (a year? two?) where *short comments* look like they are indented much more than they ought to be, which makes following threads really hard in many cases. I uninstalled the extension because this eventually annoyed me to death. :-/
- (2012-05-10) Filip Mares: This so hot.
- (2012-03-12) Ernest Ojeh: Perfect. Just perfect.
- (2012-03-11) The typography is nice and clear but there is a bit too much white space between the entries for my taste. Additionally, this app does not work when viewing HN through a secure connection. This is a deal breaker for me unfortunately.