Check your text and writing for style, spelling and grammar problems everywhere on the web
All the grammar you need to succeed in life! Enhance your writing everywhere on the web! Grammar.com will make sure your messages, documents, and blog media posts are clear, error-free, and professional. Adding the Grammar.com extension to your browser means that your spelling and grammar will be corrected and verified on your web-based email, Facebook & Twitter, and anywhere else you communicate on the internet. To use this extension simply select the text you'd like to verify and click on the extension icon. A pop-up window will open with all possible grammar corrections and suggestions for the selected text. Note: The extension will not work in tabs that were open prior to installation. After installing this extension, either reload your open tabs or restart Chrome.
- (2020-07-29) Shilo: works perfectly
- (2020-07-24) Beauty jackrich: good
- (2020-07-05) Leslie Paul: Excellent grammar
- (2020-06-27) Ampan Meechak: it is very useful.
- (2020-03-04) anu velpuri: very helpful.
- (2020-01-09) Robby Bennett: This is among the worst extensions of this type for grammatical errors. It caught 0 grammatical errors out of my sample.
- (2019-12-20) Дмитрий Хохлов: Отличное приложение! Столько лет уже моему сайту https://hohlov-studio.ru/ - думал нет ошибок)
- (2019-09-25) Samuel Krusiewicz: Loved it-This grammar extension, Grammar.com, is an awesome tool. One thing that I have enjoyed about this extension is its ability to find the smallest infraction in my sentences (that would otherwise ruin the rest of the passage), and fix that issue. Thanks Grammar.com! 🤩😂😼 [email protected]😬🧐
- (2019-09-07) YodaGirl04 A. S. N.: It was a no-brainer to download this extension because I am a big fan of the website it comes from and I am so glad and happy that some awesome dev or dev team made these extensions from a website full of everything I love working with and working with!
- (2019-08-12) The Duck: It doesn't work on Google Docs. It says it "isn't supported" by Grammer.com.
- (2019-08-01) Edio Queiroz: Meio contraditória de forma insistente.
- (2019-07-16) Mike Haglin: I found it very useful to get the correct spelling and definition and spelling of words that i was using in emails that I was sending to family
- (2019-04-08) Ibrahim Ismail: still not used but seems very helpful
- (2019-03-05) exellent
- (2019-03-04) Maria Del Rocio Castro Pedrozo: Loved it!! <3
- (2018-10-14) Luis A F. v Wetzler: I didn't write anything yet but for sure I will try it, sounds an excellent tool when we need to write a paper, a CV and many other works
- (2017-12-07) Shilo Ben Efraim: Very good extension -- recommended!
- (2017-11-28) Marina Grigorian: Very useful extension -- now my everyday writing companion.
- (2017-11-05) Avishay Machluf: I like this app. Great work, thx!
- (2017-11-01) David Blum: Excellent grammar checker, works great...
- (2020-09-20, v:1.0.1) Dereje Terefe: How to use Grammar.com
I already installed Grammar.com but i never seen icon of Grammar on my device
- (2020-09-11, v:1.0.1) Helga Kotenko: Do you work in Intercom?
Do you work in Intercom?
- (2020-06-22, v:1.0.1) Rhonda Belton: punctuation, is there help for punctuation?
punctuation, is there help for punctuation?
- (2020-05-27, v:1.0.1) Mohamed Sahib: Please check the grammer
Note that accruals cannot taken with the given below details
- (2019-12-07, v:1.0.1) Abdullah Al-Hooti: speling dictionary of words
dictionary of word splealing
- (2019-08-20, v:1.0.1) Freddy Rombauts: taal
hoe wijzig ik de taal
- (2019-06-12, v:1.0.1) Chrome Chronicle: Grammar.com settings won't save in the Chrome extension?
Hi, When I try to save settings, it never seems to save. For example, if I try to login to my account, or change my mother tongue, or try to save my English to UK English, rather than US English – and then press 'save', nothing happens. When I back out of the settings windows and go back into it, it's back to the default. Any suggestions? Thank you.
- (2019-05-29, v:1.0.1) Boonchok Thammasatit: ตองการเข้าเฟส
- (2019-05-15, v:1.0.1) Claudia Kaiser: Wrong Languages
Grammar.com does a good Job BUT it often does not recognize in which language is written. It uses Danish or Swedish spelling for German text and, of course, reports it as faulty. Is it possible to configure that somewhere?
- (2019-04-17, v:1.0.1) ARORA K LAL B O B: Grammarly # flagship
Grammar.com/ Grammarly should not be removed once it is added to chrome for my use. Thanks. Learning must go on to write English Words correctly for total clarity and meaningful text. Thank you once again
- (2019-03-06, v:1.0.0) Lucero Gonzalez: Question
How to use grammar.com
- (2019-02-17, v:1.0.0) Maria Le Grand: How to use grammar.com?
How to use grammar.com
- (2019-01-06, v:1.0.0) Kristine Wild-Eversman: How to use Grammarly
Not sure how to utilize Grammarly? Please assist. Thx