The best writing style and grammar checker for everything you send, share, tweet or publish.
For the smarter writer. ProWritingAid is a grammar checking extension, style editor, and writing mentor in one package. It plugs into your favorite websites to make sure your writing is free of errors and packs a punch. ProWritingAid goes beyond grammar checking and will turn your good writing into great writing. It can: - Check for consistency of spelling, hyphenation, and capitalization; - Eliminate clichés and redundancies; - Check for grammar, spelling, and style errors; - Check for terminology issues; - Contextual thesaurus; - Check for plagiarism; - Improve readability; - Find overused words; - Improve dull paragraph structure; - Find repeated words and phrases; - Eliminate vague, abstract, and complex words from your writing;
- (2020-01-14) New Smyrna Beach: awesome
- (2020-01-13) Michael Bland: Amazing programme to have. Spots all my misteaks...
- (2020-01-12) Michael Maher: This is an AWESOME TOOL! I use it daily, and I'm yet to be disappointed! Thank you for such a wonderful product at such a superb value! You can't go wrong with this purchase, unless your Merriam Webster and to be honest I bet he'd be impressed also! Thanks again PRO WRITING AID and please keep up the great work!
- (2020-01-11) Qutanya Austin: I am not a good writer yet. This program helps me to learn.
- (2020-01-10) Akshat Malik: Has been very helpful. Very clear in its suggestions. Nice tool!
- (2020-01-10) Kanishka Mehta: English isn't my native language. I always felt that there should be someone to review, guide me. Prowritingaid is doing that job. Thanks
- (2020-01-09) Robby Bennett: Really bad at grammatical errors. I have been checking different grammar checking extensions, and so far this is the worst. It only caught 1/6 of the grammatical errors, and it suggested using another error instead of a correct phrase.
- (2020-01-09) Theo Ibot: Very useful and helpful application for people who write a lot in English.
- (2020-01-09) hehe: works for everything I need it to do
- (2020-01-08) Ewa Hofler: This is ecellent writting tool. I love it.
- (2020-01-08) Epic Gamer 69: Amazing really good product. It helps me so much in my day to day life.
- (2020-01-08) Felecia Clark: I have recently enrolled back in college and this tool is amazing. It provides me with the confidence needing when I am reading and writing critically. I recommend this tool to everyone.
- (2020-01-07) Van Hamlin: I have used other programs. I like this one very much. The analysis is fantastic!
- (2020-01-06) Phed Systems: It's a huge help
- (2020-01-06) michael friend: this is the best and most comprehensive type of writing software i have ever used.i love it
- (2020-01-06) Vasiliy Kotov: Extension helps in work
- (2020-01-06) Deidre Samuels: I have been writing a fiction wattpad book, and I think Prowritringaid has worked for me in a big way. I rate it from 1–10, and it is a ten.
- (2020-01-05) Andre Yuteja: It is really helpful to have Pro Writing Aid as your writing partner. Kudos for the developer.
- (2020-01-04) Yuusuf Adetona: good
- (2020-01-02) Woodland Media Creative Services: I subscribe to ProWritingAid, and so far, I like it. Granted, it's automated, so it does have a few quirks and bugs. It's not a substitute for basic language and grammar skills, but it's great for flagging potential errors and weak spots in your writing. It helps you rethink style as well.
- (2020-01-01) Matthew Mirabile: It has proved immeasurably helpful both in correcting grammar and style. It could be a little more user friendly, but it is deeper and more thorough than Grammerly or Ginger.
- (2019-12-31) Alex Côté: I started to write stories and it really helps to fill the lack in my grammar that I still struggle with and the word's suggestion is useful to spice my text.
- (2019-12-30) kamalaophelia: My favoite writing and grammar tool. English is my second language and it really helps me improving, learning new words and to make sure the stories I write are enjoyable for others too!
- (2019-12-29) Steve Good: I've replaced Grammarly with ProWritingAid and it's proving to be a positive change. As a working freelancer, I'm very happy with this extension.
- (2019-12-28) Adrien Fiorucci: For the price you just can't beat it. It does everything I hoped it would do and more!!
- (2020-01-08, v:2.0.3924) Stephen Pate: Live use
How do I turn off live checking of my documents? It's really annoying and the placement of the boxes is exactly where the right mouse clicks.
- (2019-10-08, v:2.0.3252) Phyllis Koppel: using extension using Word
Hello, Recently purchased the premium edition and would prefer ProWriting to work while I'm writing on Word rather than on the editor. I've downloaded the add-on but still don't see ProWriting widget or it working with my Windows 10 document. When I edit a document by copying and pasting when I want it back in Word, all my formatting is gone. Help!
- (2019-09-10, v:2.0.3252) John Cryar: Recover license info for new install
My hard drive became corrupted. I had to wipe and reinstall W10. I cannot find my info to reactivate my license. What do I do?
- (2019-09-09, v:2.0.3252) Ben DeMoras: Conflict with Chrome's built-in PDF viewer
When I have ProWritingAid running in chrome, it causes PDFs (hosted, not local pdfs) to not be displayed. I see a black screen instead of a pdf in Chrome's PDF viewer. Any ideas how to fix the problem? thanks!
- (2019-07-26, v:2.0.2996) Janet Elizabeth: problem with prowriting aid
This is what I get when go to ues prowriting .... "newtab is not supported Due to technical reasons we cannot check text on newtab"..
- (2019-07-26, v:2.0.2996) Jeanie Kiser: "New Tab" not supported issue
State's that "New Tab" is not supported. It gives me this error when Chrome browser starts up. What should I do?
- (2019-05-10, v:2.0.2639) Marvin Lau: Should Add a Short Cut to the Editor on the Chrome Extension Icon
So that we can access and edit local files faster.
- (2019-05-03, v:2.0.2598) Paul Mahon: Differing email address from account one.
support suggests email address is different from account email address. They are both the same, so what next ?.
- (2019-03-27, v:2.0.2431) Thanasis Karavasilis: 'Free' Tag when on Premium Account
Any update on this issue?
- (2019-03-23, v:2.0.2431) Victor MARTINEZ ONTALBA: Login
Every time I click the extension button, it asks me to login again an again.
- (2019-03-04, v:2.0.2304) Stefanie Craig: Undoing actions
I'm using the extension on a chromebook in the chrome browser in microsoft word online. Every time I click something to correct, it will correct it for a few seconds and I will move on to my next task only to have it revert back to its original mistake. Additionally if I type anything, a new word or sentence into a paragraph it will start typing in random places, often deleting text that was not even in the same area.