It reads for you texts you select, write and upload to the window.
'Text Reader' is a chrome extension that Reads for you, texts you select from any website you visit. It also have an editing window where you can write your own words/sentences to be read out loud or even upload a written document to the window. We are constantly working on it. Thank you for installing our extension.
- (2020-04-03) Andrzej Ratajski: It work really good with Polish.
- (2019-10-01) Michel La Fuente Leon: i dont try it yet
- (2019-04-28) Daniela Milagros: por fin encontre algo que sirve
- (2018-06-18) Maise Nielsen: It can't read more than three lines before stopping and I have to mark the text again. That's way too much waste of my time when I need to read a book.
- (2017-12-07) Joshua McIntire: I really doesn't work that well
- (2017-10-23) Didn't work...
- (2017-10-14) Israel Amador: not the best but i didnt expect much in the first place, this is acceptable, works for what i am looking for
- (2017-09-09) William Eisner: does not work
- (2017-09-01) RedPandaSupee m: this extension is somewhat useful but it wont read many websites or files please fix
- (2017-08-05) Azam Khan: good
- (2017-06-27) qwix_omer: window is what i was looking for.
- (2017-05-09) Monica Woldinga: werkt goed, selecteren en laten voorlezen. Er is ook een console die je krijgt met rechtsklikken, maar die heb ik niet aan de gang gekregen.
- (2017-03-28) Morné Smit: Works great for me, good app, does what it say's.
- (2017-02-16) Tarun Kumar: exactly what i wanted. Highlights the text when reading in window mode where other extensions lack. Perfect! I love it.
- (2016-12-29) Harmony Hardly: it's aweful....it's unnatural reading is too distracting that i can't concentrate on what they're reading, i can't even do what you suggested because the page where i'm supposed to make those changes is distorted & some items unreadable & i'm unable to use properly.
- (2016-12-20) Stephanie P.: I LOVE this TTS. It has all the necessary features- such as text highlighting that follows along as it reads. Wonderful job!
- (2016-12-15) Dan J-King: I like it but it just doesn't read through enough words at a time for me (more than three sentences).
- (2016-12-14) عبدالر ﺣﻤﻦ ﺍﺳﻤﺎﻋﻴﻞ: love it
- (2016-08-09) Andrew Hawes: Like other text-to-speech extentions, "Google US English" only works for a couple of sentences. The native speaker is a little robotic, but not bad. When saving your options settings it's hard to see the text next to the button that says your settings are being saved. Also, the voice setting doesn't save, I guess because the native selection is the only one that works. All-in-all the best text-to-speech extension I've found so far.