Easily access for Chrome Browser restart functionality
Clogged with memory ? Your CPU is running super high ? Use this useful tool to easily and simply restart your browser to release memory and reduce CPU usage. (Alt+Shift+R)
- (2022-06-02) milt983: Don't work at all!
- (2018-11-10) Konrád Lőrinczi: DOES NOTHING!
- (2018-01-31) Руслан Норбеков: Не работает, удаляю
- (2018-01-28) J P Sank: Absolute disaster, needs to be deleted and replaced, because Chrome really does need a memory restarter, and this sure as hell ain't that. I confirm what the other reviewers say about Alt-Shift-R doing nothing and about the top item on the menu just dumping me back at the extension's Store page. WORTHLESS. REMOVE! And let's get one that works. Maybe I have to dump Chrome.
- (2017-12-23) Stacy Martian: Doesn't work. Brings me to this Extension Page in the Chrome Store. Developer should be on top of the apps they are representing. Many reviews are stating the same thing and yet we see not one word from the developer. Seems to me that the creator(s) have moved on and completely abandoned this extension. Very irresponsible.
- (2017-10-28) James Johnson: Garbage, plain & simple. Does not work. Quit cluttering up the extensions list. BYE
- (2017-09-09) ねこぽん: cant action ?
- (2017-08-20) Layan Sooriyaarachchi: not working
- (2017-08-18) John Wickham: Does not work.
- (2017-08-15) fannan egypt: useless - not working
- (2017-07-20) Hans-Joachim Degen: Should have read the reviews first, simply doesn't work at all
- (2017-07-14) Jean Anderson: Does not work! You click on it, all it does is give you a dropdown menu, you try the option "restart me now" in the menu - and it just opens the app store page for the extension. -Tested 14-July-2017 -Chrome Version 60.0.3112.66 (Official Build) beta (64-bit)
- (2017-05-04) Amir Tal: nope. does nothing...
- (2017-04-09) Donald Murray: Google should really vet these extensions before releasing them to the public! This thing doesn't even try to work!!
- (2017-03-29) 3/29/17 on brand new HP CB 13 G1, downloaded this app but it does not work. I tried ALT-Shift-R and CTRL-Shift-R and neither will cause the computer to reboot/restart as claimed. I looked for any options or other configuration options and there is nothing there to make the app work.
- (2017-03-19) Greg Zeng: As others reported: fails to work. W10.
- (2017-03-01) Sharif Aly: Actually it doesn't work.
- (2017-02-24) Ali M: not working
- (2017-01-31) Ahmad Tarawneh: It is not working
- (2017-01-12) Nuno Guerreiro: Does not work anymore
- (2017-01-10) LU FAN (Neil): doesnot work. find a easy way, create a bookmak using url Chrome://restart
- (2016-10-28) Skip Baker: have icon but doesn't work, opens new tab to restartmenow overview page
- (2016-10-20) Mikael Andersson: Does not work...
- (2016-08-20) Jussef: Hey guys, I found a very easy way to restart chrome. Just create a new bookmark in your bar. Name it Restart and add this URL: chrome://restart
- (2016-07-24) David Steele: Gloablike, if you're still alive, please update this extension.
- (2016-07-18) Jason Willett: Doesn't work in the latest version of Chrome as of 7/18/2016 (for me anyway). Clicking button on extension just takes you to their chrome web store. Lame!