This Extension opens links to steam in Steam instead of in Browser
Common links such as a game pages will open in steam instead of in the browser.
- (2019-06-07) Nichlouis Mack: love it
- (2019-05-01) R. Krohn: It worked for a while, but now it doesn't anymore, so it's become pretty useless for the while being...
- (2019-04-24) TMak TNT: does not work
- (2018-12-12) Soulless Soul: This is so stupid it just takes you back to this page. PLEASE FIX
- (2018-08-23) Eric Beilman: doesn't work.
- (2018-06-06) Manuel Andrade: Works fine on my End! Even saved as default so it doesn't ask me all the time if i really wanna open steam!
- (2018-04-15) Jordan Heiss: Does not work
- (2018-03-09) Julien Comtois: Doesn't work anymore
- (2018-02-21) ernieIzdebski: Don't work no more.
- (2018-01-28) Justin Cram: Doesn't work what so ever!
- (2017-04-19) Erwin Perera: No longer works.
- (2017-03-30) Al Baker: It does NOT work.... just brings u to this page.... WHY
- (2016-12-24) Aron Simpson: Worked great first time! Clicked a Steam store link in an email, it opened a blank tab in Chrome for a second then closed it and launched Steam. Once Steam was launched it redirected to the right store page.
- (2016-11-06) Haczar Criollo: Great tool for opening steam links my only complaint is that chrome ends up on a blank page after steam opens up the link.... if there was a way to open the steam link in steam and keeping the same webpage ur browser is already on before clicking on the steam url that would make this extension perfect
- (2016-08-28) Simon Smillie: Works really well. All the links I've tried so far are captured and opened in the Steam client seamlessly. The only niggle was during the initial run of the extension. On clicking the link a pop-up message was displayed, but there was a considerable amount of text to read, and the message was only displayed for approximately 5 seconds. I had to screen grab the message, just so I could read it. The message is an "External Protocol Request" from Chrome asking if it is okay to open the link in an external application. There is a tick box to make the choice permanent too.
- (2016-08-21) Nefarious Fox: Doesn't open steam addresses in steam... [worthless!!!] If only somebody would actually create a working version of this, I've always found the browser with steam links to be really annoying to deal with! ... Valve if you read this, please make this a real thing. We would all love you for it!
- (2016-05-12) Roboron: It works in Windows, but not in Linux.
- (2016-01-08) Ties Koot: Steam Community links still open in the browser for me.
- (2014-03-11) Vlad Fomin: Совсем не удобно