All-in-one tab manager to save tabs, restore sessions, and organize bookmarks.
Having too many tabs open reduces your productivity. Your computer becomes slow, it takes you longer to find the right tab, and you often get distracted in the process. TABLERONE tab manager solves this problem by enabling you to close all tabs without losing them. It’s like a better History combined with bookmarks, except you won’t forget about them. It will make you faster, more organized, and focused. Free. No accounts. 100% privacy. GET NEW BROWSING SUPERPOWERS: 🗂 Save tabs as bookmarks with screenshot preview 🗄 Organize bookmarks with tags and notes 📚 Set up workspaces and switch between them 🔄 Reopen sessions exactly where you left them ♻️ Restore tabs after a browser crash 🔍 Search open and saved tabs 📦 Share multiple links with one link Whether you call it a tab manager, session manager, bookmarks organizer, bookmark manager, or something else, Tablerone will improve your focus, accelerate multitasking, and automate grunt copy-paste work. Stay in the flow and get more done from day one. Then watch your personal knowledge system effortlessly grow over time just by browsing the web. AUTO-SAVE BROWSING SESSIONS Why? So you can stop leaving tabs open. Instead, save tabs for later, safely close them and reopen them when needed. - Close tabs without losing them - Reopen closed tabs after a browser crash EFFORTLESSLY ORGANIZE BOOKMARKS Save multiple tabs with one click. Organize them by topic and later recall them visually with generated screenshot previews. - Search bookmarks with screenshot preview - Organize bookmarks with tags and notes MULTITASK FASTER WITH WORKSPACES Organize accounts, projects, holidays, research,… the way it suits you. Quickly switch between sessions and pick up exactly where you left off. - Open multiple tabs with one click - Add sessions to favourites FULL FEATURE LIST It does what you’d expect from a tab manager: - Save all tabs - Save multiple tabs - Save one tab - Automatically save tabs overnight - Save all tabs to file - Close all tabs - Close multiple tabs - Close one tab - Reopen all tabs (restore sessions) - Reopen multiple tabs (open multiple URLs) - Reopen one tab - Restore tabs you accidentally closed - Restore tabs after a browser crash - Organize bookmarks with tags - Organize bookmarks with notes - Organize bookmarks with favourites - Open bookmarks - Move bookmarks - Copy bookmarks - Search tabs - Switch between tabs Plus a few less-common things: - Preview tabs and bookmarks with automatic screenshots - Share multiple links with one link - Copy all URLs and metadata to clipboard - Copy selected URLs and metadata to clipboard Export tabs as: - .txt list - .txt table - Markdown list with thumbs - Markdown table - HTML list with thumbs - HTML table - JSON - CSV - Tablerone backup And also: - Import bookmarks - Import OneTab data - Import Session Buddy data - Suspend idle tabs manually to free memory and CPU - Discard idle tabs automatically to free memory and CPU - Support for selected 3rd party tab suspender extensions - Change appearance (light theme & dark theme) - Customize preferences and settings PRIVACY Tablerone’s 100% privacy guarantee means: 1. The extension stores your application data only locally 2. Usage analytics data is completely anonymous 3. We never share any data with third parties Please note that Tablerone has no control over the privacy settings of your browser, operating system, computer, or network. SUPPORT User manual and documentation: https://tabler.one/help-and-support/ Bug reports: [email protected] Get involved and contribute: https://discord.gg/qSXjcBbczy DONATE We are funded by happy users’ donations: https://donorbox.org/tablerone COMPANY As a company we: - We take pride in great product design and user experience - Built the extension as a free client app — our next goal is to build a premium SaaS solution and extend client support to other browsers and devices - Want to revive the old idea of social bookmarking and take it to the next level - Are dedicated to developing a business model around 100% private technology to ensure we never fail users on that promise
- (2023-06-07) Ant Algorithm: Good, if a little intrusive, plus nags, all of which just wastes time, and the exporting/backup of desired tabs/links could be more overt. I use alongside OneTab, for these reasons.
- (2023-06-05) Just Sturgis: In reality, the experience for me was 1 star, but I can see how this extension could be 4 or 5 stars in most cases, but this extension is not usable at all with Wavebox. It tries to open or sync or close or something every sleeping tab in Wavebox. For me that is hundreds of tabs. Anyway, I am able to use all other tab managers. Only Tablerone has this issue, so I will use something else. Sad, as I really liked the look of this in the demo.
- (2023-06-05) Ivan Abrego Bautista: funciona perfecto 9 de 10
- (2023-06-04) Georgi Mitov: Tried many other tab/session management extensions - this one is the most efficient and user-friendly by far. Helps you keep your tabs in check, without getting in your way. Great job!
- (2023-05-31) Ilir Mitrushi: Thank you for a visually elegant UI and a number of well implemented and useful features. I assume you are thinking carefully how to further develop, and monetise your application. Looking over at Workona for similar productivity features may be a good idea. However, I would suggest not to follow their pricing model. Charging for a browser extension more than I pay for the MS or Google office suits seems exaggerated. I am happy to pay for benefiting from your work and helping you make it better but it has to be a win - win scenario. Again, thank you for your great work.
- (2023-05-30) Zahedullah Helmand: Bester Tab Manager! Edit: Nicht zuverlässig, alle gespeicherten Tabs sind gelöscht! Bin jetzt gewechselt zu One Tab Groups! Schade dass Tablerone nicht weiter gepflegt wird.
- (2023-05-25) Josh McGrath: Fantastic!!!
- (2023-05-25) Jose Zambudio Bernabeu: Hace lo que indica, de manera eficiente.
- (2023-05-23) Miguel Arturo Vega Torres: I like to have saved group of taps. However tablerone is sometimes anying, when saving the same taps twice, or closing everything I have open. I also think it is not the most intuitive tool. but very helpful.
- (2023-05-17) Ellie L'Amour: In a time when you need 32gb of Chrome-dedicated memory, this extension wasn't here. Storms raged and famine was rampant as the world poured more resources into creating memory just to sate Chrome's vicious hunger. Those days aren't here anymore, and this extension is pretty amazing. Not only will it sleep my 20+ tabs and help keep me coding, but it lets me organize them according to what fresh hell I've gotten into on a given day.
- (2023-05-17) mitsukunimito1: Fantastica, l'evoluzione di Better One Tab per immediatezza e semplicità, apprezzo molto la mini tab di tablerone sempre pinnata a sinistra e le opzioni a disposizione. Manca solo una piccola cosa per la perfezione, cioè la possibilità di chiudere solamente le tab a destra o a sinistra della tab attiva e non per forza tutte.
- (2023-05-15) Sergei Levertov: Самое крутое, что я видел для работы с вкладками. А перебрал я их не мало.
- (2023-05-14) Sergio Berzosa: Probanado el primer mes. Rapida, comoda y facil de organizar. Además todo desde una sola pantalla.
- (2023-05-13) Ming Chow: 非常棒～
- (2023-05-10) Дмитрий Бельтюков: Easy and valuable
- (2023-05-09) Lupi Pacifica: My tab manager of choice, after testing most of them
- (2023-05-08) Rodrigo Elesbao: It's proved to be a helpful extension, more than I thought it could be. I'm enjoying it.
- (2023-05-06) Andrej Kurent: How was I able to live without it before?!
- (2023-05-06) it works - the way it works is to copy your stuff to an extern network and messing up any other way of organising tabs. Got rid of it - not a pleseant experience to recover from that mess.
- (2023-05-04) xs小塞: 很好用，比workona好用
- (2023-05-03) Tracy Factor: This extension has become ESSENTIAL to my workflow and productivity. It's one of the extensions I ALWAYS install on every Chrome profile. Very underrated!
- (2023-05-01) Heath “rolltidehero” B.: Very underrated. Great little addon.
- (2023-04-28) JanusVariant: Probably the best thing that I've found on the webstore since AdBlock. I HIGHLY recommend this extension.
- (2023-04-25) Geoffrey CHAIGNE: Très pratique et la meilleure gratuite que j'ai trouvée pour le moment.
- (2023-04-24) Stryder Hudlow: Very cool app, lets you have a functioning computer if you're a tab addict like myself.
- (2023-04-24) Me Fault: works for me, instead of having multiple windows with multiple tabs
- (2023-04-24) ChongChong He: Love it! Good free alternative to Workona.
- (2023-04-19) Marek Webb: Very helpful
- (2023-04-13) Madison Valley: Such a game-changer. My computer runs so much more quickly now, and I'm able to stay so organized and re-visit tasks later on.
- (2023-04-10) Xinkai: 界面美观，功能完善，成功帮我替代了Workona和Arc浏览器
- (2023-04-09) Darth Sigil: Exceptional Tab Manager.
- (2023-04-06) JD: I like that the company is being serious about privacy. I really like the idea of "data not accessible to anyone but myself". Great extension!
- (2023-04-05) Ryan Prescott: Tablerone is a great way tab manager if you adopt the work flow. Think for a microsecond before opening a tab to be sure to open in the proper window. It would be cool to have a 'move to window' to move a tab to another window from the Tablerone button.
- (2023-04-04) Alnoor Allidina: I'm enjoying it so far. Piggy-backing off of bookmarks is a slick design. The only problem is that my bookmarks don't sync correctly on all devices, but that's a Chrome sync issue.
- (2023-04-03) Nate Wang: Very useful
- (2023-04-01) gridmannn: if your like me and open a ton of tabs off a search page (so you don't have to keep backing out you can just close them). i open all tabs and then save session and reopen session and they are all in sleep mode and not dragging your bandwidth down. winning
- (2023-03-28) Clemens Ratte-Polle: what if you uninstall this addon: all tabs lost? No backup option? Where will it safe its data?
- (2023-03-25) Ian Young: Tablerone shows a lot of promise in providing a better way to organise the mess of windows and tabs that build up surprisingly quickly. It provides a very helpful interface to help with bookmark organisation and essential features in tagging and search. There's room for improvement but it's currently the best extensions I've found to managing browser chaos.
- (2023-03-24) דרור סדן: Very helpful and convenient.
- (2023-03-22) moon full: I LIKE THIS EXTENSION IT IS HELPFUL AND MAKES YOUR WORK MORE EASY BY ORGANIZING YOUR SPACE WITH ONE CLICK YOU OPEN ALL THE TABS YOU NEED THAT YOU HAVE ORGANIZED BEFORE IT SIMPLIFY THE TASK IT CAN BE BETTER YET BY MAKING IT OPTIONAL TO ADD COLORS OR STICKIES OR STH LIKE THAT ( i love colors)
- (2022-03-12) Timoshin Yaroslav: Один из лучших менеджеров вкладок!
- (2022-03-03) Dominick Inglese: I install this extension on every chrome-based browser and for every gmail account. This is an essential extension. I want to express my gratitude to the developers on this extension. Thank you.
- (2022-03-02) Sonny King: fancy ux plus tons of good features, definitely 5 star
- (2022-03-01) Christian Toffolo: Sorry to give 1 star but I just lost all my saved sessions.
- (2022-02-12) Brooks Van Buren: UX issues, missing features. I can't select multiple tabs, and MOVE them to a different session, or save them to a new session and close them. You have the option to "Add to", which makes a copy, but leaves those tabs in their current place and also clears your selection, requiring you to remake the selection if you wanted to close them. The select checkboxes are also small click targets which is quite annoying, and there is no keyboard accessibility.
- (2022-02-04) Phoenix Phi: Keeps erasing some of my saved tabs every few weeks.
- (2022-02-01) Pavlos Papageorgiou: This extension would be great if it worked. Unfortunately, if you save a session and then open it, at some random point it gets cloned a new session and the "Move To..." option for tabs disappears. You can only "Copy To...". That makes any kind of organizing your tabs into sessions impossible. Also all your Chrome tabs are now called "Tablerone and X other tabs" making it impossible to move tabs by the built-in Chrome menu. You really haven't thought about making this work with Chrome. Shame.
- (2022-01-26) Thu Phương Nguyễn: OMG i wished i had known this extension before, it's just super amazing and useful
- (2022-01-18) Doodle Jump: Наконец-то хороший менеджер вкладок!
- (2022-01-14) Rogerio M. Souza: 1. PROS; Ótima interface 2. CONS; Salva apenas local, e não em nuvem 3. CONS; Não salva automático, após alterações [C; 140122 060507 6-014 R15. SL]
- (2023-06-05, v:1.5.3) Just Sturgis: Definitely can't use it with Wavebox
Probably not something that will be important to you, but this extension is not usable at with Wavebox. It tries to open or sync or close or something every sleeping tab in Wavebox. For me that is hundreds of tabs. Anyway, I am able to use all other tab managers. Only Tablerone has this issue, so I will use Tablerone on Chrome but not on Wavebox. (Though I rarely if ever use Chrome.)
- (2023-06-02, v:1.5.3) Dragon Net: cambio de idioma
Hola, en la descripción dice que tiene 54 idiomas, pero no veo en donde lo puedo cambiar. Gracias
- (2023-05-31, v:1.5.3) Maria Atenas Rivera Velázquez: Tabs opening halfway
Not all of my different windows are opening anymore. They used to all open with their respective tabs. However, just recently only one window's tabs open.
- (2023-04-29, v:1.5.3) Heath “rolltidehero” B.: Blacklist domains from being saved
It would be great if you added a feature to allow the user to ender domains (or regex) of sites that they do not want saved in their history. Like for me, I would have google.com in there because half oif my saved tabs are google searches.
- (2023-04-18, v:1.5.3) Clemens Ratte-Polle: Tablerone
Hi. Tablerone works fast, save and clean :) 1. Tablerone could get THE Tabs Bar replacement! You could simulate the regular tab handling in a Tablerone BAR where you can see ALL your saved tabs like in the real tab bar. But only the one tab that is visible is loaded. Save RAM and surf faster! :) Yes, the pages have to be reloaded every time but the ICs are fast today. Perhaps there must be an option for pinned tabs for mail sites that stay open in the real tab bar above. You will manage this :) 2. You should write that you save all closed tabs to the bookmarks, where they are save and can be easily backuped. And mention the term BOOKMARKS into the german translation, because that word is missing and all people search for that but your addon will not be found. thx c:
- (2023-04-18, v:1.5.3) Lazy Potato: Notification disable feature?
Is there anyway to disable the notifications that show up on the left side of the Tablerone options menu? I literally have hundreds of ''Enjoy your clutter-free window'' and ''consider donating'' taking up my left side and it's annoying having to click the ''x'' button a hundred times. Surely there is an option to this off right?
- (2023-04-10, v:1.5.3) oops os: Search function broken
On the Tablerone tab, the search function is not working at all. I click on the magnifying glass icon, type in a few letters - nothing changes. Pressing Enter at the end of my search criteria - nothing changes. No other extensions interfering with function, and this function did work until recently.
- (2023-03-12, v:1.5.3) J Z: automatic switching to the tablerone tab when chrome is out of focus
Even when auto-save is turned and all of the tabs are left open, when the browser is out of focus, the browser would switch to the tablerone tab. This makes the extension unusable to me since I routinely need to run different browsers and IDEs spread across monitors and all of the windows need to be kept as is. If I switch to Safari, there's zero reason why my Chrome needs to be switched to the Tablerone tab automatically, but that is the behavior right now and I can't turn it off so uninstall it is.
- (2023-03-03, v:1.5.3) Aleksandar Ivanisevic: sync across devices?
I can't believe there is no way to sync across devices other than saving on one and restoring on another. I have just saved a session on my Mac at home, came to work hoping I'll just find it on my work Mac, the sameway bookmarks are synced etc. but nope? Or am I doing something wrong?
- (2023-02-19, v:1.5.3) Michael Christian: suggestion
I would be willing to pay for this feature: that is, the ability to automatically save tab sessions to a USB external drive--NOT to my Chrome Browser. I would like to be able to open the sessions from the USB external drive with a single click, too. Please, please, please consider this feature. The reason I want it is to stop cluttering Chrome with my tab sessions, and to avoid all the hassle of exporting and importing sessions, which is the only way to save them to a hard drive or a USB. Many thanks!! --Michael Christian Yonkers, NY email: [email protected]
- (2023-02-18, v:1.5.3) Steven Collver: Need help with this Export/Import process.
I don't believe I'm doing the Export correctly because the Importing result doesn't render any websites. The help file explains the Export process as such: 1. Click “Copy as…” button in the relevant session 2. Select desired file format from the pulldown menu 3. Paste copied data into the relevant application It is NOT that simple. Are you supposed to select what tabs you want exported? I select Copy as Tablerone backup, and then I assume the data is copied to the clipboard. Then you say to paste into the relevant application. WHAT relevant application? What IS a relevant application? I decided I would create a folder on a thumb drive and create a notepad file inside of it. There I pasted the data from the clipboard and saved the file. Then I moved the thumb drive to a different PC that also has Tablerone on it. I dragged the notepad file into the Import box. After importing, it said there is only one tab when there should be 20, and if you try to open the tab it doesn't render anything. So confusing and SO many questions. The entire process needs much more clarity. I want this extension to work SO bad but this one basic function falls apart right from the start.
- (2023-01-31, v:1.5.3) Vanja Pancic: On autosave, tablerone does everything 3 times - saves three identical sessions, three notifications etc
Everytime tablerone does an autosave (eg 6am each day) -> it will save and close the tabs, however I will then have three identical versions of all sessions. I will also get three notifications (pop ups on the left bottom side) "Tablerone has saved...". I also get three "Consider donating to tablerone..". This has been happening for a while now, hasn't always occurred. Otherwise super satisifed!
- (2023-01-25, v:1.5.3) LoriCat: Forced Tab
I would really appreciate it if there was a way to disable/hide the forced Tablerone tab.
- (2022-03-03, v:1.5.2) jino: Lost My Tabs
Hello, i lost all my previously saved sessions on tablerone and i'm pretty sure i didn't press anything. What has happened can anybody help me?
- (2022-01-29, v:1.5.2) Darshan Shah: First pinned Tablerone tab on every window is distracting
Is there a way to disable the first pinned Tablerone tab feature that pops up in every window?
- (2022-01-22, v:1.5.1) J K: A expend all button is needed
there is too much clicking when a user is looking for a tab and they will have to keep clicking show all
- (2022-01-21, v:1.5.1) J K: some improvement
I hope the texts can be bigger and the list can use 95% of the width of the page. There are too much empty space on the left and right
- (2022-01-18, v:1.5.1) Hoang-Phuc Tran: Break Tab Strip PWAs
The extension is very productive but in Tab Strip PWAs (#enable-desktop-pwas-tab-strip) such as YouTube it makes the whole YouTube window minimized instead of staying in the window and jumping to the left tab when you closed a tab. I wish you would fix it soon or just make the extension ignore PWAs windows.
- (2021-12-29, v:1.5.1) McKinley Valentine: How to open session without un-saving session?
Hi! I don't know if you're able to help - If I use "Open All" to open all the tabs in the session, and then close one of those tabs, the tab disappears from the saved session. Is there a way to make a session completely 'saved', so when I close tabs, they're not deleted from the session? This is the behaviour of the Tablerone Useful Tips and Tricks and Keyboard Shortcuts sessions - If I open Useful Tips and Tricks and then close the tab 'Interface and Glossary', it isn't removed from the tips and tricks session. But I don't know how to make sessions I create behave this way. Thank you!!
- (2021-12-13, v:1.5.1) Christian Barringer: Syncing
Is it in the pipeline to make the Taberlone data available across devices, and syncing to Chrome Profiles?
- (2021-12-02, v:1.5.1) Weslin Pullen: Tablerone and Workona FIGHT
After Workona got greedy and restricted workspace usage dramatically to paid users I decided to try Tablerone, which looks great! I did not remove or turn off the Workona extension before adding Tablerone and that instantly caused the two to work together to open hundreds of open Chrome windows with a Workona tab and a Tablerone tab. Not sure who's at fault, probably both, but just beware. Also need to figure out how to port all of my Workona workspaces to Tablerone, especially since I can't have both extensions active at the same time.
- (2021-11-25, v:1.5.1) julien chen: bug提交
macbook pro 17款 在使用上有bug，希望修复一下
- (2021-11-05, v:1.5.1) Mina Waheed: Cloud backup
This is really a fantastic extension, but is there any way to cloud backup the data?? It'll be great feature.
- (2021-10-31, v:1.5.1) Alex Lowe: Stop "Daily Cleanup" notifications
Is there a way to stop these notifications? They are really annoying especially dismissing them all. Is there a setting that I can just turn them off?
- (2021-10-12, v:1.5.1) Fikri Muhammad Iqbal: Ignore pinned tab
How to ignore pinned tabs from list session ? The idea is that I can persist pinned tab across multiple session
- (2021-09-25, v:1.5.1) Jack G: High CPU usage fix?
Hello I am enjoying using the app so far, however I have noticed from the chrome task manager that the extension is continually using the CPU 40-100%. I have about 5 windows with most of the tabs suspended so I am wondering why the extension would need to be constantly working. Have there been any remedies for this you can recommend? Is it because of tablerone’s auto saving of sessions? This is best feature Imo but a deal breaker if it causes a high load on the CPU. Thanks, hope I can continue rely on this extension
- (2021-08-28, v:1.4.2) José Malhão: web apps
Sempre que abro um webapp depois da instalação do tumblerone abre junto o chrome com as abas em uso e sempre o toblerone em primeiro plano, vai acumulando abas do toblerone, toda vez que abro o chrome acumula outra aba do tablerone, tem como resolver esses dois problemas?
- (2021-07-28, v:1.4.2) Mina Waheed: How to login??
You wrote in the extension description that there is a sync by account. How can I do that, please? And if I logged out from all devices and login in another device, will the tabs be saved or deleted??
- (2021-06-10, v:1.3.6) Aaron Caetano: Closed all my tabs
He, Tried to save my current session of 30-40 tabs. It closed all of them but did not create a session. Chrome doesn't recognize that the tabs were closed which means it cant reopen them. Any way to get the tabs back?
- (2021-06-10, v:1.3.6) R McK: What to do if past sessions go missing?
I've been using Tablerone for about two months without any problems. Today my past sessions have gone missing. I'm sure it's something that happened on my end (unfortunately I'm not aware of doing anything specific). Is there a location on my where the past sessions are stored, where I can lookup and determine why they might not be showing any longer? Thank you in advance!
- (2021-06-07, v:1.3.6) Jakub Dąbek: Extreme memory usage with large number of windows
I have around 30 open windows with 2500 tabs (not ideal, I know). Until now I've been using The Great Suspender, but I wanted to try this extension. Right after installing it Tablerone consumes 3GB of RAM (chrome task manager) and slows everything down to a crawl. After some tens of minutes it settled down, but still used a lot of memory. After that it was pretty usable, but didn't detect suspended tabs (my other feedback), and after unsuspending a portion of them the pinned tab's list wasn't updating.
- (2021-06-07, v:1.3.6) Jakub Dąbek: Does not detect The Great Suspender installed from source
After TGS was removed from the chrome store I installed it from source and it has a different extension id. Is there a way for tablerone to detect tabs suspended by that extension?
- (2021-05-30, v:1.3.6) Matt Channing: Ability to open/re-open sessions seems to have stopped working
I am unable to reopen saved sessions, either from the main menu or the favourites menu, the button is clickable but nothing happens when i clcik it. The only way that sessions can be restarted is from the 'other bookmarks' menu although when I do that its not recognised as a session so I cannot save changes to those sessions. I have restarted the browser, stopped and restarted the extension in chrome, restarted my machine and uninstalled and reinstalled the extension none of which has resolved the issue
- (2021-05-10, v:1.3.6) Morgan Benjamin: Option to hide pinned tab?
Unless I'm missing something I don't see why the pinned tab is necessary - doesn't the icon in menu do the same?
- (2021-04-26, v:1.3.6) John: Whitelist websites to the suspension
Just downloaded this extension for Edge, I am going to port everything from Better OneTab over to this one later today, because I suspect this one does not have a limit for how many tabs can be saved. However, I would like to make a few suggestions, some that have been made already. 1) Whitelist/Ignore websites or webpages - so that Tab Suspension won't suspend websites/pages you do not want suspended. 2) Add a shortcut key combo to suspend windows. 3) Add the functionality of saving and reopening discarded tabs that were discarded using a different extension (Tab Suspender in my case) so that the tabs will open discarded if they were discarded when they were suspended. 4) Open saved Sessions as they were saved, tabs that were in groups when saved, opens in a group when they are reopened. 5) Add the ability to drag and drop tabs from - or within - group to group, making sorting and organization easier.
- (2021-03-31, v:1.3.6) 夏天: feature request!
can i close tab in one click, but ingore pined tab?
- (2021-03-03, v:1.3.5) Niush Sitaula: Small Low Priority suggestions.
New user and already Love the extension. Small Low Priority suggestions. 1) Keyboard Shortcut for "Put this Tab to Sleep" 2) Option to disable thumbnail feature. Yes, It is not slowing down anything for me. But, a lot of images might start slowing things later. Isn't it? 3) Option to manually Add/Edit Title and URLs of saved sessions.
- (2021-02-11, v:1.3.5) Candra Persada: Saved Windows are Stored as Bookmark Folders
Every saved window is saved as a Bookmarks Folder under "Other Bookmarks/Tablerone bookmarks" with a folder name that is the name that you specified when saving the window. Within that folder every saved tab is stored as a bookmark. It's important to note that these are ordinary bookmarks and bookmark folders; there is no extra hidden state. While I don't recommend it, you may use the Bookmarks Editor to make changes, and these changes will be reflected the next time you start Chrome or force a reload of Tablerone via the Extensions page.
- (2021-02-08, v:1.3.4) Cezar Cehan: Pinned tab
Hi, After installing your extension, the page "Timeline" is open as a tab, which - is pinned, - cannot be closed - every time I close it, it automatically reopens, as a 'pinned tab' - and it's sitting as The First Tab in the window (cannot be moved from there; anytime I move it from there, it automatically gets back, in the First position). Question: is that 'normal', it's how you designed it, or it's some setting that I need to change? Thank you
- (2021-02-05, v:1.3.4) Taek Enil: Sometime a new session is created even though I named and saved a session previously
As a result I have two sessions. I thought that the saved session would keep even though I create a new tab or close existing one. Could you explain the algorithm to create a new session?
- (2021-02-05, v:1.3.4) Candra Persada: Tablerone bookmarks sync with chrome bookmarks sync
why not sync using Tablerone bookmarks using chrome sync for import and export tab data?
- (2020-12-30, v:1.3.3) Nihad Azizov: Dark Theme
Please add dark theme
- (2020-06-16, v:1.0.1) Niall Fennell: Issue with "Open Save" option
Hi, I tried to email this but the feedback@ email address got bounced back saying it doesn't exist. Basically, my "open save" option is hanging on the 'Loading' view when I click. it. Let me know if there's any solution to this and I'll start using again. i like the product