Lets you browse 4chan images in a lightbox
Simple image gallery using touchBox. Open 4chan images in a lightbox. Use arrows, swiping or keyboard to change images.
- (2017-02-28) Canora: Does what it says on the box. But the inablility to disable it when wanting to browse a thread normallyis a pain. Needs a menu and webm support. Nothing more, nothing less.
- (2016-10-22) Tyler McGonigal: didnt work
- (2015-11-30) Camille: Excellent extension that does exactly what it says on the box.
- (2015-05-01) annina fuoco: ottimo
- (2014-12-10) Jeremy Medile: Really good extension and does a great job. Only complaint is now all of a sudden it only works on certain boards and I have no idea why.
- (2014-06-23) Ross Teixeira: It's a very nice gesture. But you can never predict when a picture is posted in a thread that really doesn't deserve to be viewed full-screen.
- (2014-04-24) Crosby Dunn: The overview described in the Chrome Store of this extension doesn't do this extension justice. The two pictures of bread you saw didn't give a good representation of this extensions abilities. I love it. Works with popular extensions and user scripts. Would highly recommend.
- (2016-11-16, v:0.20) Schwing: No Worky?
It no work no more?
- (2015-02-14, v:0.20) Nicolas .AMGHAR: Issues
I don't think it works anymore
- (2015-01-19, v:0.20) Andrea Bergamasco: Doesn't work with WEBMs
It doesn't work with webm's, it shows an 'image not found' icon labeled "TouchBox image" but it won't show anything, it breaks also keyboard browsing. IMHO i suggest two options: support WEBMs or skip them directly.