View the Google cached page for the URL you are viewing
This extension enables you to quickly check the Google cached page for the URL you are viewing. Simply navigate to the URL you want to check and click "View Cached Page".
- (2020-02-17) Phuong Tran: This extension create a button in context menu. The button on the Toolbar don't work. The 404 page means the page you are looking for doesn't have cache, you may want to go to http://cachedview.com/ (archive.org). Cache View extension is opposite with this, it doesn't have a context button, but instead it work when you click to the button on the Toolbar. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/cached-view/hgnndckmfempghgeiabagnhfephfijel
- (2017-06-18) Morten Hannibalsen Olsen: Works like advertised
- (2017-01-05) virker ikke, doesn't work
- (2016-10-24) giuseppe fedele: doesn't work
- (2016-09-09) dean sauer: doen't work only brings me to the chrome webstore
- (2015-09-20) Kyle Stark: Doesn't work. Just shows 404 page instead of a cached page.
- (2015-09-16) Peter Smyth: Not sure why all the bad reviews, works fine for me, just right click and it brings up the cached version.
- (2015-06-01) Caleb Mok: right clicked and selected view cached page, doesn't do anything
- (2014-12-09) Paola Barboni: Doesn't work.
- (2014-10-23) Michelle U: Doesn't work.
- (2014-08-26) Maxwell_ Edison: Doesn't work at all.
- (2014-08-04) Emmanouil Pourikas: You saved my day! thank you :)
- (2014-03-16) It actually works great, just right click the page - not opened or the page you needed and click view chached page, thats it.. thanks all take care
- (2014-02-13) Ben P: I want this. Its a great idea. But it doesnt work. Doesnt add a button at all. Is there a trick to it?