Open new tabs when you click links.
This extension adds "Lock Tab" icon in the tool bar. When you click links in the locked tab, current page is preserved and new tab opens. Not works in extensions gallery and framed pages. Tabloc for Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/12536/ Ver.0.4 (2015/03/22) - support custom icons. Ver.0.3 (2012/10/08) - updated to manifest_version 2. Ver.0.1.3 (2010/03/04) - add "auto-link" feature. Ver.0.1.2 (2010/02/02) - update description. Ver.0.1.1 (2010/01/31) - support some options.
- (2018-07-02) Steve Robbins: It doesn't work when clicking on the names on YouTube. Always opens on the same page. It's close, but no cigar. Would appreciate updates to handle these issues. I want to be able to click on any link without wiping out the 300 word post I'm almost finished with.
- (2017-11-01) Dan Moorehead — PowerSheet.ai: Very useful. Click toolbar icon (turning purple) to "Lock" a tab (different from Chrome's Lock) causing all link clicked to open in new tabs Issues: 1. Please allow middle click to open in current tab instead so don't have to disable to do. 2. Refresh causes tab to loose Locking (even ignoring auto-lock regex rule) 3. Auto-lock Regex Rules seem broken and non-intuitive, have to have .*twitter.com.* to work, when should match substring (eg. URL contains pattern) by default. Even https?://twitter\.com/.* fails for some reason. 4. Please show locking in tab (eg. color if possible, otherwise "🔒" prefix in tab title).
- (2017-09-24) 設楽大介: 良いサービス！こんな機能が欲しかった！
- (2014-06-25) mabu r01: Does exactly what it should. Unfortunately when chrome is closed or page in tab is reloaded (what is exactly what happens when chrome is reopened), the lock is released and I have to lock every pinned tab again! What use would I have of pinned tabs when the sites cannot be refreshed??
- (2012-06-21) 安田茂: URL指定でロックしたページで再読み込みを行うと、なぜかロックが解除されてしまいます。