A panel to access all your installed applications and their settings
This add-on provides the same functionality as Chrome's default apps launcher is now deprecated. Using this app launcher you can have access to all your installed applications from within a toolbar popup window. The panel enables you to sort your apps the way you want them and you can directly access to the following services: 1. Launching an application 2. Launch the application's options page 3. Launch the application's home page Context menu options: 1. Open any Chrome internal page 2. Open the Chrome Webstore page
- (2019-01-09) Krissy Omarra: Its time for google to put out something new.
- (2018-10-17) Dương Hiển Hiệp: hiep
- (2018-07-16) Carlos Webster: good works
- (2018-07-12) nouar chemssi: exellent
- (2018-07-10) Steffen Brahoo: Isnt able to do or have the possibiity to add extensions to the launcher... Whats the than? What a waste of time based on the fast the average Chrome user has 61324678324+ Extensions installed and at max 3 barely used common and in most cases pre-installed useless Apps What was the motive and usefulness of it? Like the spent time discarded and all the effort it took to invent and make something like that? I do not see and share the possible underlying thought of it .... Come with a good Extension Laucher or a Bookmarkbar extra under the bookmark bar which would increase efficiency while browsing. Then I take back my words and give you your eternal fame in return. Sorry...
- (2018-05-10) Tru Corp: Just the best way to operate the web services google offers.
- (2018-04-25) Joachim von Petersdorff: doesn't work with filestream... using G-Drive it works perfect!
- (2017-12-23) Jason Iden: Works great! Thanks!
- (2017-12-15) Jan Makuna: good