Application Launcher for Chrome. Run all your web applications installed from WebStore.
AppLauncher brings easiest access to all your web applications installed from Chrome's WebStore. * Version 0.6 Update to comply with the new Chrome extensions requirements * Version 0.5.2 Minor bugfixes * Version 0.5.1 Fixed problem when opening application menu * New in version 0.4 Application rearrangement (drag & drop) New fonts Few minor bugfixes
- (2015-08-18) Mored1984: Easy to use.
- (2015-03-08) works sometimes in windows 7
- (2015-03-07) sùko Trkcn: need it :)
- (2014-02-17) Shane Richards: its great
- (2013-06-03) Doug Dunfee: Good start for sure. If the beta 28 nonsense of an Apps button persists then this might get a lot more popular. Features that need to be added. 1. Change icon size 2. Change grid size 3. Right-click, open in new tab 4. Alphabetize option and most used option 5. Search for app 6. Just have editing enabled all the time 7. Customizable background color 8. Option to remove the useless Chrome v28 Apps button Otherwise I still prefer it to the other 2 popular options at this time that use lists instead of icon grids. This looks more like the pre-v28 app list Chrome had.
- (2013-03-20) Niño Piamonte: The "edit & Get More Apps..." below, should be edited, not welcoming, but nice app though.
- (2012-07-27) Zhu Huang: I really love it! Thanks a lot!
- (2015-12-22, v:0.6) John: not easy
want all apps and extensions on it for easy access
- (2015-09-24, v:0.6) Jason Kovarik: How do I add more extensions?
I recently added Moz bar and a few others to chrome. How do I get them to appear under AppLauncher?
- (2013-12-25, v:0.6) Tamera Cormier: your apps
it sucks like fuck