Ease your experience by crossing done questions
This extension allows you to keep track of the questions practised by you on geeksforgeeks.org, easing the process on the website which is cumbersome otherwise. * new features: Set Levels (Easy, Medium or Hard) for a question An Elegant and easy new UI Do have a look at the short tutorial : https://github.com/dhruvagarwal/geekometer/wiki Thanks!
- (2018-08-23) Deepak Kumar: Unable to check Java Code on geeksforgeeks after adding this plugin in chrome.
- (2016-04-20) zahir itpro: Good extension but gfg comments don't load when this extension is in use.
- (2015-09-09) Sabyasachi Sahoo: Awesome idea! Lot of help to regular users of G4G.
- (2015-06-29) Diwakar Singh Maurya: Absolutely the best to track your progress. It kind of feels good when most of the links are struck. You know instantly that you have done this qu already.
- (2015-06-18) Amulya Agarwal: Very helpful. Just amazing !!
- (2015-06-17) sahil teotia: Very Very useful. Kudos to the developer!!
- (2015-06-08) Aditya Choudhary: Great but Comments don't load after this :(
- (2015-06-06) Shubham Gupta: Nice plugin :)
- (2015-05-21) Krishana Kant Pareek: Discuss doesn't load on geeks after installing this extension
- (2015-04-29) karan garg: Great... Was searching for something like this only....
- (2015-03-18) Sunny Singh: COMMENT DOES NOT WORK AFTER INSTALLING THIS
- (2015-01-27) Anurag Dadheech: Good work. Thanks for this extension.
- (2014-11-02) Bhavuk Arora: Great work by developers.
- (2014-09-14) siddharth agarwal: Great Work! Suggestion--> Different colors can be used for marking questions, according to their level of difficulty
- (2014-09-01) Dhruv Agarwal: Amazing extension !!
- (2014-08-19) Shubham Desale: Great work ! pretty neat !
- (2014-07-28) Isha Tyagi: Useful for those who practise problems on geeksforgeeks
- (2018-08-03, v:188.8.131.52) Mainak Maulik: BackUp feature
Please add back up feature (eg. user can save their progress by logging into their google account.)
- (2017-09-05, v:184.108.40.206) Anwesh Krishna Nayak: Bug
Comments section doesn't load when used. Please take care of this. Since its been a long time users have been reporting this
- (2017-08-21, v:220.127.116.11) shaurya airi: Unable to change from C to C++ when the extenson is in use
Whenever I try to change the language in which geeks for geeks ode is implemented,nothing happens.I am unable to do it.But when I try it in Firefox or Incognito Chrome Window(without extension) ,it works perfectly fine. I hope you will figure how to correct this bug.
- (2017-06-24, v:18.104.22.168) Deepti Baghel: Problem with redirected links
When there is a redirection on links, like on the page http://www.geeksforgeeks.org/stack-data-structure/ The second link "Infix to Postfix Conversion using Stack" is pointing to : http://geeksquiz.com/stack-set-2-infix-to-postfix/ Bu it gets redirected to http://www.geeksforgeeks.org/stack-set-2-infix-to-postfix/ eventually. The link thus do not show as striked out like other visited pages.
- (2017-05-12, v:22.214.171.124) Apoorva Arpi: Not working properly
For some reason when I mark the topics, they are not shown crossed out anywhere else since a few days. However the topics marked earlier are still crossed out.
- (2017-04-12, v:126.96.36.199) Apoorva Arpi: Quiz page
Please make it work for the quiz pages too...
- (2016-11-10, v:188.8.131.52) Vidyasagar Ranganaboina: Cannot change to other code
This keeps the page static, I am not able to change between the codes given in different languages. I removed Geekometer and checked and switching between the code buttons work normally.
- (2016-08-02, v:184.108.40.206) Partnership Offer
Hello! I represent the company EXT.GURU. I have reviewed your extension, and I would like to invite you to work with our company. I have analyzed, that your extension "Geekometer" can bring you a guaranteed high income. You can get the maximum profit with our automatic service for monetizing browser extensions, while our advertising is not annoying or malicious, and does not prevent the extension of functionality. Our system optimizes traffic from around the world. We provide coordination of all the nuances and suggestions of webmasters. Payments are carried out upon request during one hour at a convenient system to you. We would also like to note that our system does not interfere with other systems of monetization, you can plug in our program as an additional method to generate an income. If you have any other extensions, we can discuss. We look forward to collaborating. Sincerely EXT.GURU team. Contacts ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Skype: extguru [email protected] email: [email protected]
- (2015-12-20, v:220.127.116.11) Venkatesh J N: Include GeeksQuiz
The tracker option does not come on geeksquiz sites. Please incorporate this feature also.
- (2015-10-22, v:18.104.22.168) kartik agarwal: geeksquiz
This should also work for http://geeksquiz.com/