Simulates colorblindness in your web browser.
Colorblindly is an extension that helps developers create websites for the people with colorblindness by allowing them to simulate the experience those users have on websites. There are 8 different settings to experience: -Blue Cone Monochromacy / Achromatomaly -Monochromacy / Achromatopsia -Green-Weak / Deuteranomaly -Green-Blind / Deuteranopia -Red-Weak / Protanomaly -Red-Blind / Protanopia -Blue-Weak / Tritanomaly -Blue-Blind / Tritanopia *Note* This extension will not work on built-in Chrome domains, like the store page. Try it out on a different website!
- (2020-08-12) Vinita Atre: Its not working for any website on chrome Version 84.0.4147.125 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2020-07-24) Kimberli Kelmor: I was happy to find this extension. Unfortunately it doesn't work at all. Something must have updated in Chrome that broke it. I hope the developer updates it so it works again!
- (2020-04-01) Clifton Long Jr.: If you are a designer, YOU NEED THIS EXTENSION. It's simply brilliant. Bless the developer for creating this tool.
- (2020-02-21) Daniel Ziga: Perfect extension for colorblindness. Have only used this for a for days and I love it. Probably the best extension for web development in regards of accessibility.
- (2020-02-15) Not Hax: Literally doesn't work what so ever, I click one of them and it doesn't change anything. It might just be that it hasn't been updated, but I guess I'll have to change my review after it is.
- (2020-01-09) Hal Caliver: This is a great app. It's important that designers and developers make efforts to make online spaces more accessible and accommodating. This tool helps them do just that. The UI is easy to use and not over designed. Good stuff.
- (2019-12-20) Tabbatha Crouch: This is an absolutely wonderful tool! My entire curriculum/content development team now uses this chrome extension to help us meet our accessibility needs. Thank you so much for creating such a useful and user friendly tool!
- (2019-11-30) かりんとう: 色弱の日本人です。 この拡張機能を使用して色弱テストを試しにやってみると、 絶対にこうだと思っていたものが完全に覆されました... いい体験をさせていただいたということで今回は星5にさせていただきました。 Thank you for make plugin !!
- (2019-09-01) Luna Lucadou: Most of the other extensions I found manage to really mess up the page layout or only include the most common types (Tritanopia, Deuteranopia, and Protanopia). This simulates 8 types and doesn't seem to destroy page layouts. This is a great extension, I highly recommend it.
- (2018-12-06) Brad Cooper: Amazing! Exactly what I needed for this new web application that I'm working on!
- (2018-10-15) Connor: A lovely little extension to use. Very interesting even if you're not trying to maximize accessibility for your site. I know nothing about colorblindness, so I can't make a judgement as to the "accuracy" of the various types of colorblindness you can set, but to my untrained eye (hah!) it looks fairly comprehensive. Great work!