This extension gives a option on youtube videos to mirror the video
This extension adds a button to YouTube videos to flip them horizontally. This is useful for videos that have been flipped to avoid copyright detection.
- (2020-07-29) onesacker15: Does what it says it does
- (2020-04-05) Leah Ajmani: Initially thought it wasn't working because nothing happened when I clicked the extension icon in my top toolbar. Then I read the reviews and realized it adds a button to the youtube video player itself. Works great after that!! Would be nice if this page had some pictures or if clicking the extension icon opened up usage instructions.
- (2020-04-05) God Potato: You go to a youtube video then you'll find a new button. It flips the video. TYSM best app ever
- (2020-03-12) Tommy Wongsatjachock: Works great. Remember it's a button in the Youtube Bar.
- (2020-02-08) saanvi setia: very helpful. at first i thought it wasnt working then i refreshed the page and it adds button next to the settings button. really great.....
- (2020-02-03) Gilian Pablo: Doesn't work
- (2020-01-23) Daniel Montez: Works! Pause the video and the button to flip shows up next to the settings gear icon.
- (2020-01-19) agus prayitno: sangat suka
- (2020-01-01) no no: Funciona perfectamente, gracias.
- (2019-12-26) jaime a Moreno: I dance and practice kung fu so its important that I have this feature but I does not appear right of way as a button so before I was about to kick it out the window then, there it was... finally and now I would like to learn how to copy it as a flipped video to save. Thanks
- (2019-12-13) Josh K: Simple, works! Thank You!
- (2019-10-19) Peter Paul Donoghue: Hi All... This works for me - even on Windows Xp .. Does anybody know if i can get this APP to work on an Android device - Bush 7" Tablet . ?? I can't see the 'button' on my tablet ! - enen when using the Youtube through Chrome ??
- (2019-09-26) Chi M: at first it wasn't showing up for me but as soon as a refreshed/quit google chrome completely (i'm on a mac) a few times, the arrow in the youtube player showed up after I pressed the extension icon. now it works like a charm! a god send to learn k-pop dances!
- (2019-09-25) grape: It works as said! You just need to refresh the page when you get the extension.
- (2019-09-18) Киселевич Дмитрий: Works great - thank you !
- (2019-08-24) Delana samuels-thomas: Works perfectly, just what I needed. I wish people would ask for help instead of just stating it doesn't work.
- (2019-08-03) PRANEETH E: nothing's happening
- (2019-07-18) Miguel Cruz: Works as intended!
- (2019-07-14) :D Crafting Magic 26: I had to refresh the page in order to see the flip button.
- (2019-07-10) iLeonu_e: this really works. and works great for those who want to mirror a video. if it doesnt work or pop up. refresh the page. then at the top, left of the google search bar youll see the logo. click on it. then on youtube there will a arrow like button that offers to flip/mirror the video. thank you to this tool.
- (2019-06-30) Ike Machover: Works but wish it worked on other websites
- (2019-06-29) شهد عز: If it doesn't work, do a refresh for the page. And you'll see an arrow next to the cc and the other tools, click on it. And see what will happen. اذا لم تعمل الاداة قم بعمل تحديث refresh للصفحة من خلال الضغط على السهم الملتوي في اعلى الصفحة بجانب صندوق البحث. وبعد ذلك سيظهر سهم بجانب ايقونة الترجمة والادوات الاخرى للفيديو. اضغط عليه. وانظر للنتيجة بنفسك.
- (2019-06-25) Poodle: Really easy to use.
- (2019-06-23) Kathy Sun: initially I think this doesn't work, I clicked the extension button (at chrome extension bar) tons of times and nothing happend. But then I read thru the reviews, and found the FLIP BUTTON IS ON THE YOUTUBE VIDEO!!!! Friendly reminder to the author: Please add some instruction or screenshot to your description page, then people and find it :)
- (2019-06-11) Shannon Bowie: When the button actually shows up it's very helpful and works but the icon barely shows up. I have to refresh and exit and keep turning it on and off for it to show. Would be 5 stars if it always showed.