Pop out a youtube video into panel window from a YouTube video page
Watch a YouTube video while multi-tasking without having to make a new window, resizing it, and repositioning your other windows. YouTube PopOut uses Chrome's Panels to pop-out YouTube video pages and positions them above all your other windows, conveniently at the bottom of your screen. ** IMPORTANT **: This elegant solution requires the enabling of Chrome's Panels. To do so, simple visit "chrome://flags", enable panels, and restart Chrome.
- (2020-08-01) Cc ss: It pops out, but doesn't even stay up when I click on other tabs, or close my browser. Pointless.
- (2018-07-12) Cesar EP: Always on top people!!!...
- (2018-06-23) Sean Flores: I like this, however it does not autoplay the next video in the feed. It forces you to clock the next video.
- (2018-03-04) qwefak: не показывает поверх окон
- (2015-09-04) Lars Panzerbjørn: Doesn't work for me. I just get a black window while the video keeps playing in YouTube...
- (2015-05-14) Andrew Carpenter: Video does not resize vertically when the window is resized. It otherwise works, but does not fulfil my use-case.
- (2014-12-28) Jasmine Woo: Excellent extension! Simple to use, nice design and makes multitasking fun!
- (2018-07-03, v:0.0.0.4) Not working anymore
I have been using this plugin for months, and it does not work anymore. there isn't an option to turn on panels in chrome:flags anymore.
- (2015-08-01, v:0.0.0.4) Dale Finnegan: Location
Anyway that the video box can be moved so it's not locked to the bottom right? Or is this a restriction of Chrome Panels?
- (2015-05-27, v:0.0.0.4) Doesn't work
The popup opens but it's completely black, there's no video.