An extension for lazy redditors, view images on the article lists directly.
Very simple extension that takes image posts on the site www.reddit.com and shows them directly on the home page, or on the home page of a subreddit. This is nowhere near as functional as the Reddit Enhancement Suite, but it's super light, faster, and only does one thing. Changelog: 1.0.1: Fixed max width for nicer display. Prevented replacements on non-jpgs 1.1: Added modes on options page "Normal" or "Activated" 1.1.1: Attempted to fix uninitialized options bug 1.1.2: Added gif and png support 1.1.3: Tested other domains 1.1.4: Added imgur page detection and rewrite. 1.2.0: Updated to Manifest v2 1.2.1: Removed options and BG pages, added extra imgur url type support Report issues or requests features here: http://github.com/PeEllAvaj/redditimager/issues
- (2019-04-24) Peter Lee Budi Banjarmasin: does NOT work on old.reddit.com
- (2018-02-27) PTI-Lover “PatrioticGuy”: not working for me
- (2017-01-17) Jose Reyes: does not work
- (2012-10-13) Mikky Just: don't work on gifs = (
- (2012-06-18) Pranav Gadge: light and certainly most intuitive reddit extension ever! hats off to the developers!
- (2012-02-18) Krister Svanlund: Doesn't really work when I'm logged in and there are no options for how images are shown, they are just inlined at whatever size they are in which makes it really hard to browse reddit... when it actually is working.