A stylesheet picker for The SCP Wiki
S-CSS-P is a cascading stylesheet picker for The SCP Wiki (www.scp-wiki.net). It allows you to change the layout, colors, logo, fonts, and rating module all independently of each other. To use the extension, install it, then click it and choose Options. Chrome Sync is integrated so your settings are saved across computers. Please report issues and suggestions via the User Feedback tool here, via reddit at /u/bluesoul, or on Wikidot (pxdnbluesoul). 1.2.1 Notes: Fixes "Invalid Manifest" bug on Chrome. 1.2.0 Notes: Supports new scpwiki.com domain. 1.1.7 Notes: - Recolor of visited links in sidebar, to fix issues from today's site style changes. 1.1.6 Notes: - Added SPC Theme and Logo - Added a:visited code to all color swaps to fix display issues from today's changes to the site style. 1.1.5 Notes: - Bugfix for night mode. - Added dummy files to avoid benign Chrome errors. 1.1.4 Notes: - Hotfix for missing path. 1.1.3 Notes: - Fixed a bug affecting Night Mode on ChromeOS. - Enhanced anqxyr's Night Mode. - More minor adjustments to the interwiki iframe. 1.1.1 Notes: - Now compatible with Firefox! - Cleaned up some syntax errors in various CSS files. 1.0.3 Notes: - Rating module at bottom of page visible when main module hidden. - Fixed interwiki iframe showing a scrollbar on most themes. - Tweaks to 'slidebar' - Tweaks to 'minimal' color. 1.0.2 Notes: - Added 'darkbody' theme, and 'O5' and 'O5-inverted' logos by djkaktus. - Fixed margin bug in 'slidebar' layout. - Fixed presentation of scpnet interwiki iframe height on all colors. 1.0.1 Notes: - Decoupled Minimal Whites and Night Mode fonts from their color palletes. - Added 'slidebar' layout.
- (2022-11-23) Shawn Marcy: looks great!
- (2022-08-27) Insert Jokehere (Ikea): Changing the logo to any of the available options, even the option that is the current default, will just make the logo disappear. This issue has been present for a long time now, yet has not been fixed. Other than that, the rest is working as intended.
- (2021-12-20) Immature Eli: When I change the Logo to anything other thank the original logo it just disappears
- (2021-08-07) opal: dark mode is pretty good but you need to use it on sigma theme pages as other themes made have unforeseeable consequences..
- (2020-08-04) SagaFreya: Very helpful, but it doesn't yet support scpwiki.com which has replaced scp-wiki.net.
- (2020-07-21) L Collins: Adding a half decent dark mode to the wiki is great. the fact that you can change the layout and font just add to it honestly.
- (2019-10-17) Scotty B: These themes are uglier than og theme
- (2019-10-14) J03 Z.D.: Does what it needs to. Lovely
- (2019-08-29) Jackson Bomar: Apart from some random issues with the wiki itself, the stylesheets make it MASSIVELY easier to navigate and read, especially with the night theme.
- (2019-07-29) Audrey M: The navy theme has a bit of an issue where certain text boxes on articles will appear as white while the text inside them appears as a light grey. Kind of messes with an otherwise great theme but that's kinda chill. Would be very epic if the text in these boxes was a dark grey or something, making it easier on the eyes. Either way [REDACTED].
- (2019-04-17) Joshua Reyes: Great extension. FYI, you'll need to change extension options and then reload any open SCP pages for it to take effect.
- (2019-04-06) Mae: While this is AMAZING after using it for months now it annoys me that it overrides themes on articles with there own theme. I wish there was a setting to choose between overriding articles or overriding pages using the default sigma9 theme.
- (2019-03-21) Glaçon: C'est parfait , j'me brule plus les yeux le soir
- (2018-10-12) ogredale: ok this is epic
- (2018-07-02) Zachary Marino: Really the only thing i have to say is that it would be kinda cool if you had the option to invert the colors of purely black and white images for dark themes. probably a somewhat unrealistic request, but just an idea.
- (2018-06-27) Jonathan Campbell: nice
- (2020-08-08, v:1.2.0) SCP 1471: Invalid Manifest
I cant download the addon, it just tells me "invalid manifest". Tried reloading the page and closing other tabs, nothing works.
- (2020-08-03, v:1.1.7) Jonathan Jackson: URL Redirect/Change
Looks like the extension isn't seeing the SCP Wiki anymore because, at least for me, the URL redirects to SCPwiki.com. Might mean no one can use the plugin. Sorry if you've gotten a ton of these or if its somehow my fault.
- (2019-01-11, v:1.1.7) Xavier Goodfellow: Add article names
Great plug-in (I use it at home, just added for it "nothing to do at work" moments). Only thing I'd like to see is the option to add the names of the articles from the series lists (such as how SCP-4001 is called "Alexandria Eternal" on http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-series-5) to the pages for each skip, if that's possible.