Drag-and-drop to quickly prototype your mobile app User Interface. Export the generated HTML/CSS/JS. It's that simple!
AppMint Lite HTML5/jQuery Mobile App Builder: Drag-and-drop to quickly prototype your mobile app User Interface. Export the generated HTML/CSS/JS. It's that simple! - Prototype your mobile app UI fast! - Drag-and-drop HTML and jQuery Mobile widgets onto your app - Work offline anywhere, no internet connection required! - Works on Windows/Mac/Linux - Based on open-source RIB project, with modifications to simplify, stabilize and prettify the app builder - Import custom jQuery Mobile themes - Tweak HTML and jQuery Mobile properties visually - Preview how your app would look on phones/tablets/netbooks - Export ready-to-use code in .zip format - Upload exported .zip to PhoneGap Build to deploy to all mobile platforms at once! - Upload the code to your website to use as a mobile website or app!
- (2018-03-09) Waad Saad: i like the idea great effort but you should at least allow me to use 3 pages in the free version or don't make it free from the start
- (2017-05-02) Nestor Kuka: That thing was earlier better. The lite version is useless today. A bad advertising for a good idea!
- (2016-02-02) Oğuzhan Yalçın: Çok iyi bir program işey yarıyor geliştirilse mükemmel olur.
- (2015-02-11) Simone Simoncini: niente di particolarmente utile, ne accattivante
- (2014-10-31) Valmyr M.: I dislike, because this app isen't free. Eu não gostei desse app porque ele não é gratuito.
- (2014-10-08) Vaughan Watson: Rubbish! You can't move or adjust the placement of elements on the page
- (2014-07-18) Jon Barrett: crappy!
- (2014-03-23) Дмитрий Исаков: Без Pro версии нах нужно?
- (2014-02-01) Neville Smith: Firstly I would like to ask the developer how they made this app. Secondly they can't answer the first question cuz they didn't make it. Search RAPID INTERFACE BUILDER to see the real developer.
- (2013-11-14) Oliver Southgate: I found that this was the culprit in terms of adding padding on a user-agent override massive white border round loads of websites. Took me weeks to work out it was this. Apart from that it was good but not for me
- (2013-11-05) Sukhpreet Kaur: Useful to prototype mobile apps...
- (2013-10-29) Toni Binci: Works great! This is exactly what I needed to quickly mock up apps, without having to sign up for a 3rd party service. Also, checked it out with gmail and jsfiddle to be sure after seeing the last review, even opening those sites directly in same chrome tab where the builder was, and everything worked correctly even then.
- (2013-10-28) Niels Huylebroeck: Overwrites useragent style causing several sites to appear with padding on the html element (such as jsfiddle / gmail) Wasted hours trying to figure out why Chrome was displaying my sites with such weird styles.
- (2013-10-22) Froilan John Noceda: Once installed, this app affects the behaviour and appearance of other sites. I had to disable my extensions one by one just to find what's causing the bug... and this was the culprit. Probably a good and promising app but since it affects normal browsing of other sites, I had to uninstall. Hope this behaviour gets fixed.