This extension auto scroll down on tabs and switch to the next when it reaches the bottom of the current tab. ©Copyright CyonTech.ca
This is an application for Chrome, this extension automatically scroll down on tabs, refresh the next tab and switch to the next when it reaches the bottom of the current tab. All of this is fully customizable, the delay time before the next tab and after the refresh, as well as the one at the end of the page. Perfect for making web site presentations. The app could be put ON or OFF at any time.
- (2021-02-15) Michael M: Why on earth would you set it to refresh the tab? Makes ZERO sense.
- (2020-10-19) Katze K: 好用极了！
- (2020-08-04) 沈诗卿: 双手得以解放
- (2019-11-06) John Le Fevre: It's a great extension, but 1. It doesn't work at all if the screen is not set 100% zoom or above. Developer please, please, please fix this so that it will work at screen zoom of less than 100% 2. It stops working after an indeterminable amount of time -- possibly from cache. Would be useful to by-pass the cache and refresh the tab.
- (2019-10-09) Jay Trivedi: Does scroll doesn't change tabs - pointless
- (2019-07-12) Reinis Bērziņš: It only refreshes and switches to the next tab, but doesn't scroll at all. A great idea, but implementation isn't complete. Edit: I tried it one year later, and now it works again!
- (2018-11-30) Alan Voiski: It is working fine to me and it fits my needs. Basically it is a good solution to cycle tabs and scroll it if it does not fit the page. The refresh in advance is a good too, since it wil refresh before switching the tabs making it transparent to the user.
- (2018-05-08) Gregory Denny: Needs to work with only 1 tab and work when refreshed.
- (2018-04-26) Gavin Compton: Works as described. Would be useful to have a "wait time at top" option. Doesn't work if there's only one tab open.
- (2018-03-19) Roselle Celina: It doesn't scroll at all...so one third of its name is invalid. It should be called, "Auto Cycle Tabs".
- (2017-10-11) Michael W: only switching once tho