Replaces the text 'SJW' with 'skeleton'.
- (2020-09-06) EF CR: It's the year 2020, and I've had this extension since 2015. It's saved me from taking garbage on the internet in good faith, and it's made many a garbage thread hilarious. Nowadays though, a 'skeleton' is hardly seen among the cucks, the ((dog whistles)), the soy, and the normalization of memes into the real world lexicon. yeah so basically it was great while it lasted lol but I'm uninstalling to save me an insignificant amount of ram. THANK YOU <3
- (2019-10-13) Hasaan I: Extra fun in October when you have to wonder if its a skeleton meme or the extension at work
- (2019-02-07) Radical Fence Sitting: Makes me smile every now and then. One thing to improve - capitalising 'skeleton' when 'SJW' is at the start of a sentence.
- (2018-02-27) Caleb Carr: me likey
- (2017-04-24) Leonard Frankel: Outstanding.
- (2017-03-21) Mr. Moodle: Whenever I used to see the term 'SJW', I would release a heavy groan. Now when I see the term 'SJW', I just giggle. Honestly, it's made my internet experience so much more enjoyable. 10/10.
- (2017-02-27) Taylor Tierney: Pretty amusing, but I want one that also replaces instances of [GamerGate] with zombie, [feminist] with cultists, [misogynist] with bandit, and [male rights activist] with farspawn. If all political groups could be replaced with various monsters Straight Outta Faerun, my time on the internet would be much more pleasent.
- (2016-11-21) Muneeb Farooqi: I installed it at a time where Mr Skeltal memes were popular so I forgot I had it entirely. Several months later, Trump supporters and the alt right started complaining about "skeletons" and I thought it was just the new word to refer to the leftists. One day I was going over my extensions and suddenly realised that nobody actually called them Skeletons. 10/10 would kek again.
- (2016-10-26) Lea B: I keep forgetting that I have this and get confused every time I hear people talk about triggered skeletons. Makes /r/tumblrinaction all the more hilarious. Would recommend to everyone!
- (2016-10-12) Brent B: I disabled it while trying to find an extension conflict, forgot to re-enable it, and was shocked to find how much SJW was used. No more! Its been re-enabled and its been smooth sailing ever since. Thanks Mr. Skeltal
- (2016-10-02) John Smith: Skeleton justice warriors.
- (2016-08-07) dogecoin investor: LITERALLY THE BEST CHROME EXTENSION
- (2016-07-28) Dakota Graftt: Perfect for your sanity 11/10
- (2016-07-18) Alexander Stockholm: top kek
- (2016-05-18) A Redd Duke: I'm really grateful to the cuck who created this
- (2016-04-06) The Fantastic Paul: Thank you for this App. The people that blame everything on Skeletons and the people that won't shut up about what the Skeletons are getting offended by now, were really getting on my nerves. Like, the hell man, stuff Conservative groups are doing has nothing to do with these Skeletons. And the number of times people have overreacted to the actions and overreactions of Skeletons is absurd.
- (2016-03-25) wait what: this is the best
- (2016-03-18) kecl3on: This plugin has boosted my internet experience by 1000%. No longer do I have to see obnoxious feminists arguing with obnoxious anti-feminists. Now it's just two people arguing about skeletons. Hell yeah.
- (2016-03-15) Samuele Collins: Great app, but no obvious option to exclude input in text fields and the like. I want to be clear about the terminology I'm using, not the terminology I'm mocking.
- (2016-03-14) _zae Zae_: I don't know how to open it can someone tell how to open it.~✿
- (2016-02-29) Jason Kinnear: Always hilarious.
- (2016-02-26) Darryl Green: Thank MR SkeleTAL
- (2016-02-22) Corolla Johnson: only reason i use chrome
- (2016-01-17) ramen soda: going on tumblr everyday has been an experience because of this
- (2016-01-16) Eric Donahue: the most important extension in the internet see also: 'millennials' -> snake people
- (2018-07-12, v:1.6) Kowshik Das: show the number
- (2015-12-01, v:1.6) Sara Sattler: Feature
Any chance for an option menu that lets you customize your own filters?
- (2015-08-26, v:1.6) TheComicFiend: tumblr -> skeleton kingdom?
Would it be possible to also have an option to convert 'tumblr' to 'skeleton kingdom'?
- (2015-02-21, v:1.6) Chad Dad: I suggest dis
make one where every time someone types the lenny meme, it replaces it with "I am autistic"
- (2014-10-18, v:1.4) Joeri Bakker: Perhaps disable for textboxes/textareas
When typing SJW in twitter, it automatically changes it to skeleton (as expected) but that also means always having extra characters on hand and the original input not being SJW anymore. I'd like to be able to *input* SJW every once in a while, even if I then read it as skeleton (so awesome).