Rotate webpages 90, 180, or 270 degrees for easy reading in bed
ReadInBed - Chrome Extension Rotate webpages 90, 180 or 270 degrees. Turn your screen without turning your computer! Note: Right after installing, refresh any open pages to enable the screen rotation. Introducing ReadInBed, the Chrome extension that allows you to orient your screen the way you want! With a simple click of a button, quickly rotate your screen in any direction for your viewing pleasure. This extension adds a button to your chrome browser that, when clicked, will rotate the screen in the preset direction. Go to the Options page (right click the icon and select “Options”) to change the direction to rotate to when the button is clicked. Alternatively, easily switch between screen orientations by pressing Shift+Ctrl+[Arrow Key]. FEATURES: - Enable/Disable with a single button click. - Rotate 90, 180 or 270 degrees. - Switch orientation with Shift+Ctrl+[Arrow Key] - Enjoy reading in bed! Feel free to make changes & contribute! View the source at https://github.com/danalexander/readinbed-chrome
- (2020-08-27) Musfirah Badar: IT WAS TERRIBLE, WASN'T EVEN WORKING
- (2019-04-16) Atelär Lärare: Does not work on mac
- (2018-01-18) Elif Dapeton: should allow me to scroll
- (2016-08-08) Nicholas Dufour: No longer works unfortunately
- (2015-07-12) wu zu: 10/10!!!!!!!
- (2015-06-02) Mahendra Jadhav: not working on my deskop
- (2015-05-16) Durval Menezes: Not working on Chrome 42.0 running on Linux: the addon installs OK, seems to run, shows button near address bar, options screen opens etc, but pressing the keyboard combo doesn't change the screen orientation.
- (2015-04-08) Scott Mayo: can't scroll with wheel, arrows, or the page up and down buttons...
- (2014-12-19) Nandita Jaya: Not helpful for my windows device, 15 inches. Page was only partially visible after rotating and you cannot scroll across width.
- (2014-12-15) alex100397: refreshes the page and makes it nonreadable beacause of no autozooming of the page good idea, but not the perfomance
- (2014-08-30) Cao Minh, Nguyen: Not work for my laptop
- (2013-07-31) Gary Howe: This is the only one I could find that worked on a Mac. It should make clearer that you have to refresh the page to initially start the screen rotation though.
- (2013-04-16) David Alexander: es good
- (2018-10-31, v:0.2) keith: Hotkeys are always enable.
Hello, I'm really loving this extension, I report an issue. Hotkeys (ex. ctrl + shift + arrow keys) are always enable even though this extension button is off. Could hotkeys be disable when Read in Bed button off? These hotkeys are sometimes conflict other functions, so I saw this problem first time, I'm really confused...
- (2017-02-07, v:0.2) Sylvia Aloysius Mobijin: Scroll issue
Scroll option. I love to read in bed and even use pillow to make wakkey position for my laptop. Love our extension, just that when reading through fiction I prefer to scroll with my mouse scroll button instead of clicking the button slide...its cramping my finger...
- (2015-01-17, v:0.2) Julio Nraunja: Google Docs - Display lyrics on Portrait mounted screen
Hello, I am loving your app. So far it is the only thing helping to get my lyrics displaying properly onto a portrait mounted LCD/HDTV. I've tried Screen Mirroring and Screen rotation apps for android but those just wasted my time. Because, I need to make the content being sent to the chromecast as portrait orientation like I would be extending as a desktop in Portrait orientation. Right now I've downloaded your extension for my tab in chrome to display in portrait orientation while the browser is still in landscape (I can type and use the mouse naturally). In theory, it's great! However, when I go to open my google docs songlyrics file and enable the direction I want on your tab.....the lyrics or any other content seem to be missing. I rotate the orientation by your CTRL SHIFT LEFT/MIDDLE/RIGHT sequence and only the center "landscape" shows the contents of my drive. Also, when I did get the lyrics on the browser to show up, it's like only half of the screen could display the content [same problem jonathon Ndim experienced I guess]. I don't know what to do next. I hope i was able to fully illustrate what's going on so you can help troubleshoot with me. Thanks, ET2 B.D. USN RET