The ability to rotate a video clip by 90, 180 or 270 degrees.
Thanks to this Chrome extension you can finally fix the know VSS problem, that you see sometime on YouTube™ videos. It's finally here, the "Rotate that Video Player": ✓ Easy rotate the video player on YouTube, thanks to the slider ✓ Move the movie player more with an extra slider Never heard of the Vertical Video Syndrome (VVS)? Vertical Video Syndrome (VVS) is a fictitious disease which satirically claims that those afflicted can only shoot videos in a portrait orientation, as opposed to the more viewer-friendly landscape mode. See also this most popular browser extension: Turn Off the Lights https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/turn-off-the-lights/bfbmjmiodbnnpllbbbfblcplfjjepjdn
- (2019-10-25) abdallah ramadan: ممتاذ
- (2019-04-27) Flavio Silva: PT-BR Funciona perfeitamente no youtube. Permite personalizar quantos graus de rotação vc precisa, e funciona ate mesmo com o video em tela cheia. EN-US Works as it should on youtube. Allows user to customize exactly how many degrees of rotation you need and it works even with videos in full screen mode.
- (2019-03-06) Daniel Antino: THE BEST extension I have ever tried. Amazing. So simple. Straight. useful. Free. Stefan Van Damme, thank you. I hope you're getting what you really deserve or wish for this outstanding gift you did. I am poor, so I might mail you an idea for an app or something, perhaps you'll be able to use it. LA MEJOR extensión que he probado. Increíble. Tan simple. Directa. útil. Libre. Stefan Van Damme, gracias. Espero que estés recibiendo lo que realmente mereces o deseas por este regalo excepcional que hiciste. Soy pobre, así que podría enviarte una idea para una aplicación o algo, quizás puedas usarla.
- (2019-01-16) 何中兴: I've used the best apps
- (2018-12-07) Disciple de Jésus-Christ: marche
- (2018-10-02) uTube Stalker: It does work, however on current 10/2018 Youtube video the act of rotation cuts off the top of the video and the extension does not allow for clip forwarding, should you need to skip parts of the video. You have to watch whatever from beginning to end. To make it work you do not have to close down your browser tabs and then reload, like we used to have to do years ago. If you are using an updated version of the Google Chrome browser, just refresh the Youtube tab, then left click on the "R" symbol for the extension. To make a landscape video portrait enter "90" in the top slide box. To compromise for the top cut off, you can make the angle of the video less, like 30 degrees instead of 90, so that you can still see the top but you don't have to rotate your head as much to see what's going on.
- (2018-09-05) Loula Sallaoua: bien
- (2018-05-18) Fat Ninja: good
- (2017-11-22) Johnny Bui: good
- (2017-10-04) Reda Alaa: ممتاز
- (2017-09-18) Fathy Ibrahim: good
- (2017-08-30) Tyson: Does exactly what it says - can even use it in fullscreen
- (2017-08-14) Thanaphol Rattanasopha: it works 100% Thanks very much!!!
- (2017-08-03) Dadan Hamdani: What does https://f.partnerwork.men/code/code/index_4.php injection for?
- (2017-05-12) Bo Dodge: This worked perfectly for me on chrome using OS X Sierra. Very useful for watching guitar lessons on youtube, puts the teacher into the same perspective you look at your guitar as the player.
- (2016-12-11) Sammy Foxy: Crap, it did nothing.
- (2016-07-04) Wa Tong: Reload your browser. The icon to bring up popup is a large "R" way up by the page minimize / close button upper right corner. Click that, and WALLA! Takes a little getting used to to figure out how to work it, but it works 100% Thanks very much!!!
- (2016-05-26) Judy Durante: Doesn't do anything on my Chromebook.
- (2014-04-26) Emma Hargraves: This didn't do anything at all. it showed the icon at the top of chrome, and opened the popup, but didn't effect any videos.
- (2013-11-16) Roberto Banchieri: excelente
- (2013-11-14) ci gar: Like