Replaces the text 'millennial' with 'pesky whipper-snapper'.
It happens to every generation. Time to take back the web from all those who can't handle time's linear nature.
- (2017-06-03) Kara Mclaughlin: Worth the download. Also, it's free, so you can save your money for some avocado toast... or a house!
- (2016-10-07) BrickNinja 99: Works like a charm!
- (2016-10-05) Patrick Bohmier: Hilarious, but doesn't pick up on as many uses of "millennials" as i would like. Still 100% worth it though
- (2015-09-23) Aymar de Froberville: If you could do the same with the Kardashian/Jenner people....
- (2015-05-26) Michael James Doyle: Hilarious concept, but only works about 50% of what I expected. On Linkedin, it inconsistently finds+replaces millennials in article titles/previews or links or basically the majority of places that I see the word millennials. Still: totally worth a download.
- (2015-04-13) Daniel Mlodecki: This extension makes it possible to read news articles without constant vomiting.
- (2014-12-14) Pradyumn Dayal: I absolutely love this extension. The first time it worked, on a New York Times article, no less, I didn't even notice till halfway through!
- (2014-12-10) Jacob Warwick: I love it. What can I say? Will share with friends as a pesky whipper snapper.
- (2014-10-24) Alex Nevers: actually a perfect extension.
- (2014-04-18) Megan Smith: I cannot stop laughing -- this is my favorite extension. It would be great if "twenty something" was replaced too.
- (2014-04-07) Katie Basse: B-E-A-U-Tiful
- (2014-01-11) hilarious... I despise this term and now I can laugh instead of raging every time I see it on the internet (at least once a week)
- (2014-01-09) Bobby Deberry: "Millennial" is one of the greatest buzzwords of our time. Any article, any blog post, any hand-drawn stick-figure comic is guaranteed instant fame by its use. So now, after having read it a billion times, why not have Chrome replace it with something vastly more amusing? Millennials Begone! does just that, and I couldn't recommend it any more!