Hides all text on every website
Text Free Browsing is an extension that can hide text while you surf the web. You can turn it on or off at any moment. An art project by Rafaël Rozendaal & Jonas Lund For personal use only: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/ http://www.newrafael.com http://www.jonaslund.biz
- (2023-02-11) nillum mrr: I love this extension, I use it to look at pictures on Twitter and other social media without having to scroll through tons of text-only posts that aren't even related to what I wanted to look at. Sometimes you just don't want to read everything everyone has to say. It's a lifesaver.
- (2020-03-23) Violet Martinez413: excellent
- (2019-05-28) 2 iq stepswitcher (iliketorchics): in deviantart, the text on the share buttons and the download button did not get removed.
- (2018-04-13) Apoorv Gupta: I really like this tool. However, it doesn't seem to be working on Google properties. It does not hide any text from Google Search results page or gmail. It still works on yahoo.com and Urban Dictionary. Is there any helpful debugging information that I could share with you?
- (2016-09-16) Carson: Just....... Yes........
- (2016-06-12) modern lover: As a person who is very familiar with the fact that reading is totally uncool, this application has contributed a lot to my "internet status".
- (2016-04-29) Công dân toàn cầu: Cool!
- (2015-05-17) tnt2005: lol
- (2014-09-15) Bredo Øveraas: Very nice
- (2014-05-22) Pradez Singh: Really good, however id give it 5 stars if there was a short cut key to activate the app during web browsing, I have searched long and hard if there were any short-cut keys. If there is one can anyone comment and please let me know and I will definitely rate this 5 stars!
- (2014-02-02) Piotr Paprzycki: Tego mi brakowało do życia. Serdecznie polecam.
- (2013-12-03) morteza azmudeh: it is very exiting exactly when you are in a public place that any body looks at your device
- (2013-03-26) Irene Emily: Great little tool. I love using it on Pinterest Awesome way to get rid of all that 'visual pollution'
- (2013-03-15) Nicholas Hobbs: this is really great work
- (2013-03-09) Paul Rosales: Terrific!
- (2013-01-15) Diana Rousanova: that's blowing my mind thanx!
- (2013-01-11) Cool thing! You should probably also remove the text-shadows... My two cents.
- (2013-01-11) Yegor Zakharov: A very useful tool for browsing web 3.0