Replace any text on any web page.
Easily find and replace any text string with another string on any web page. The text can also be colored by defining a hex color sequence (separated by commas (,) in the 'Color' column). 1.0.2 - Bug fixes 1.0.1 - Fixed icon on extensions page - Set autofocus on input
- (2019-11-01) Christopher Cummings: I like the flexibility and ease of use but it replaces text a bit slower than other text replacer extensions I have used. I see the original text for a half second before it switches.
- (2019-04-08) T. Nadia: it took a lil long to install
- (2019-03-13) Johnathan Harris: Works as described and has a nice GUI.
- (2017-12-07) Jakob Olsson: sickest extension
- (2017-11-18) Beggar Prince: even code blocks and hyperlinked text can be replaced.. Amazing .. and simple Just, if backup can be provided, it'll be a lot more fun. :)
- (2017-06-29) Jace Ju: Simple and Good
- (2017-03-21) Eric Tully: Extremely simple to use. I am actually a happier person now that I have this decades old gripe fixed. Personally, I hate curly quotes, curly apostrophes, em dashes, and en dashes. As a programmer, when I cut and paste code from a web page, those characters make the code fail. Now, I never have to see them again. My world is a better place.
- (2017-01-30) Michael Weisberg: Perfectly simple, easy to use. I never knew I wanted this tool so badly. I'm using it to replace "could care less" with the more grammatically correct "couldn't care less".
- (2016-10-23) angevon: I was using Word Replacer, but its recent update made it head-scratchingly difficult for the average user to use, so I went and found this. And it did exactly what I wanted right out of the box without giving me a headache. Now I never have to see the word 'brunette' again.
- (2016-04-23) sjukt bra idé
- (2018-10-15, v:1.0.2) Works great just a making suggestion and a bug report
The extension works great but it would be nice if there was a case sensitive box to tick, this way it you wouldn't have to type the same word multiple times with different cases. And the extension goes crazy when you put the same word from the find text box into the replaced text box, it tries to replace the word that's already replaced, thus ending up in a loop. for example: find "the"; replace with "the the"; result: "the the the the the the the...." etc.
- (2017-12-06, v:1.0.2) Daniele Bobboni: Non fa cambiare il codice html
Sarebbe bello poter cambiare link e altro