Quickly translate selected text on web page. In toolbar popup, you can translate input text.
When you select text, the translation button pops up and the translation is displayed instantly. If you enable "Do not display the button if translation is not required" option, you will not get frustrated by the button appearing when it is not necessary. In the toolbar popup, translate the input text in real time. If you enable "Automatically switch to the second language" option, you can do : When English is input, it is translated into Japanese, and when Japanese is input, it is translated into English. You can also translate from the context menu. You can select "Translate this page", "Translate selected text", and "Translate selected link" from the menu on the page or tab. USERS: If you translate it many times in a short time, it may become unusable for a while due to the specification change of the translation API. If it occurs frequently, it is recommended to increase the translation waiting time on option page. Firefox version: https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/simple-translate/
- (2019-12-12) Seo Expert: The best translator.
- (2019-11-19) elias lehto: just the thing i need
- (2019-11-17) Talibancho 9/11: Me ha encantado completamente, una forma muy simple de traducir textos sin tener que ir directamente al traductor.
- (2019-11-03) Muhammet Sarakaya: Very bad. Every day I get many errors like this: "Error: Service usage limit reached. Please wait a moment and try again." ... I use this plugin to translate comments on Reddit because my English is not very good. But this extension often makes this mistake. Dear Simple Translate developers, there is nothing you need to do during the translation process! Google does all the translation thing. Google's servers are running. Why do you always stop me from translating! Why do your extension get many errors in a day! I'm bored! I'm deleting.
- (2019-11-02) sandal sock: 相比于firefox浏览器, 少了一个快捷键 希望可以增加以下
- (2019-10-28) Yang Ding: Perfect extension! It's what I need. Simple to use. Many options for settings and customization. Best translate extension ever! Edit: Seems there's limit for query. I encountered Error: Service usage limit reached. Please wait a while and try again. Can it be optimized? Or it seems it's hard to use.
- (2019-10-24) Jinzo A: Tinh dich tien loi nhat
- (2019-10-23) yang sun: 除了google translate之外最喜欢的 插件
- (2019-10-21) khaerul ilham: great!!
- (2019-10-15) Mustafa: Great one, I've been waiting for it long time ago since I first used it on Firefox.
- (2019-09-21) Alvaro Huaman Martinez: ES el mas simple y la verdad para minimalista como yo nos encanta
- (2019-09-17) Azamat Farrakhov: Отличное качество перевода с английского, спасибо!
- (2019-09-04) Maciej Błędkowski: This is what I wanted. Way better then "Google Translate" Chrome extension.
- (2019-09-03) Ramesh Paruchuri: hi this plugin good but some times getting this error ( Error: Service usage limit reached. Please wait a while and try again.) if u r fixed this better thanks
- (2019-08-28) Paweł Grycz: It's great and simple but somehow doesn't work under Edge chromium as its extension, the bubble with either icon or straight translate doesn't come up, on Chrome and Firefox it works brilliantly.
- (2019-08-23) Dawid Mlynarczyk: I like that it is able to detect text language and if it's the same as my default target language, it auto-translates into the second language of choice. I know English quite well and don't need to translate it most of the time. So I set English as my default target language for translation, which is fine while I browse non-English websites (like Spanish, Slovak or Chinese ones, for example). But when I want to check some phrase or idiom on an English site, it auto-translates into my second language of choice (Polish). Very useful! : )
- (2019-08-16) Toán Nguyễn Viết: rất tốt và hữu ích !
- (2019-08-10) V. Kaya: a great add-on. I am using Opera based on Chromium and this add-on works well. Thanks developer friend
- (2019-08-08) Dmitriy Brolnickij: oh, thank you for this extension!!!
- (2019-08-03) Furkan Ssmz: I've been using your app for a long time on firefox and today I discovered this app supports chrome too :) Thank you
- (2019-08-03) dongwon Lee: Super Perfect !
- (2019-08-02) Matias de Andrea: The better option to translate. Very clean and simple. I used the official google translator, but this is better. Nice work.
- (2019-08-02) Hiki kun: All you need is a little tuning setting
- (2019-07-25) Roadman: Среди 6 переводчиков опробованных мной, только этот работает должным образом. Спасибо.
- (2019-07-17) Piter Pun: null
- (2019-09-01, v:2.1.1) Saeid: Add Voice
Hi, Thanks for the great translator. Please add an option to enable the 'voice' on translate window.
- (2019-07-28, v:2.1.0) Eduardo S. Mazzanti: shortcuts in macos
Hi, please add shortcuts on macos chrome. Thanks.
- (2019-06-30, v:2.1.0) James Zhong: Add an option to show pronunciation
Thanks for your Simple Translate extension for Chrome and Firefox. Could you please add an option to show pronunciation?
- (2019-03-28, v:2.0.4) Carlos João Schlieper Filho: Black Screen youtube embeded videos
Your extension make youtube embeded videos a black screen inside preventig any click to play the video in any page, only when i disable the extension fix this issue.