Pitch shift the audio on Youtube, designed for all music lovers, especially for jazz guitarists.
A chrome extension that shifts the pitch of HTML5 videos. Cadenza is just an embedded version of pitch shifter on youtube, based on "Pitch Shifter" by Foxdog Studios. You can download the original "Pitch Shifter" here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pitch-shifter-html5-video/mpmkclglcbkjchakihfpblainfncennj
- (2020-10-14) Leaper Large: 機能してない 論外
- (2020-10-12) ׁ: While it does work fine with a bit of tweaking, which is a lot more that can be said about most live pitch shifters, it somehow manages to break multiple sites, including MEGA and Google Docs. Pretty much having to constantly switch it on and off is a bit annoying.
- (2020-10-05) bobby decker: powerfull and good keep this forever and ever
- (2020-09-06) ClubBBC TV 365: it was so fun but... BREAKS GOOGLE DOCS AND SLIDES when i refreshed, it was working fine
- (2020-07-15) ch4ll3ng3: Horrible.
- (2020-04-13) R: Fake. Hate it
- (2020-02-09) This app is amazing. But It needs an update with PAL Pitch/Speed like for example 1.04 but other than that it works.
- (2020-02-07) Gavin Gyle: Was nice for a while until I realized it is breaking a lot of websites behind the scenes, even when it's off. Kept getting query undefined errors in my dev console and never dreamt this extension, which should only be working on youtube, would be the cause. Removed.
- (2019-12-25) Joseph Landau: It's more accurate than Transpose but really glitchy. I haven't experienced the google docs issue some people are talking about. Similar to Transpose it's more accurate the smaller the transposed interval
- (2019-12-21) TheOutThereChannel: I have been getting lock ups.. since installed it and it didnt add controls to this video. why? it did for more videos kinda odd. using brave but its chrome sped up https://youtu.be/sGQhWvyngJA
- (2019-12-19) R0DR1G02M4R5: Muito bom para pregar partidas :)
- (2019-08-12) Anthony: Worked but breaks google docs, slides etc.
- (2019-08-02) Nala Mattan: It does work. Just doesn't work on YouTube Red. If you don't have it, it will work. No idea why that's the case. I have a friend that uses it, which is why I decided to try it. I tried on another account that doesn't have YouTube Red and it really works. Shame though.
- (2019-07-10) CHEERASAK KWUANTHONG: สุดยอด
- (2019-06-29) Mahmoud Mourad: Works like charm! Whoever not being able to use it, it's probably just your problem.
- (2019-06-12) Hamzah Adam: Its good buts its buggy and breaks google docs
- (2019-04-19) Jonas Katona: Did not work at all.
- (2019-04-16) Kaureen Milfort: It was okay. it did the job. But if you even move it one semi-tone, the quality of the music starts to lack. The music starts to tremble. Not what I was hoping for. It makes the music sound disgusting.
- (2019-01-29) Joey Kim: Broke Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Forms, and caused substantial degradation in audio quality.
- (2019-01-21) Anthony Washington: Just get Transpose. This is a waste of your time.
- (2019-01-18) Jake Wright: Works as intended. Shift it to semi-tone for more rigid control. Sometimes fluctuates when the tracks get busy, but it's a good enough approximation.
- (2018-12-30) Christopher_1993: When playing YouTube Videos On This that have a max quality other than 480P or 1080P, playback speed and sound will distort beyond what you asked for if paused too long after the video was finished, is there another workaround for it other than refreshing the page
- (2018-12-15) GojiFan197: I am disgusted with the person who made this, It does not work at all, This guy/girl just wants people to download his/her stuff on chrome, I tried this myself, And the pitch does not change.
- (2018-12-12) Chris Randle: It shifted pitch slightly but unsure how accurate the shift was. Also it broke my Google Docs home page! Couldn't load it at all without it saying "Homepage is temporarily unavailable". Soon as I removed the extension and refreshed, it worked fine.
- (2018-12-06) Robin Das: love it layout is pretty well thought out too