A universal Go client based on HTML5 and JS
- (2020-08-11) Richard Mullens: This client does what I want but I find that I am subject to random disconnections and now KGS considers me to be an escaper and I forfeit the game automatically - which is irritating to say the least. The score estimator needs work.
- (2020-04-09) Aleksandr Yavich: How to add new player through Gouniverse?
- (2020-04-05) Gerardo Useche: It's stable, the board looks nice, but the overall layout isn't good enough its confusing, and typography is blurry.
- (2020-02-06) Lee Golden: Dunno Very useful of course especially if one cannot access the normal client But on the other hand, for instance, what if the entire feed is being generated by an AI script Otherwise very useful But how do I run a Turing test on a game of Go
- (2019-12-31) Haim Zamir: Just used for a short time, but this extension is definitely a service to go-playing humanity. I'd rather not bother with the dedicated, out of date KGS client. I've been mostly on OGS because it has a fantastic web client. I hope GoUniverse will take some inspiration from there.
- (2019-06-15) Mariano Costallat: genial.
- (2018-07-06) zen jan: Często restartuje się :(
- (2018-05-22) 정재석: 재미 없음
- (2018-03-11) porandojin: Nice app
- (2018-01-29) Miyagi da Veiga: A Superb app to play on KGS, nice color and a simple and pleasant interface. Maybe someday we can play on Tygem, fox or IGS with this app, the same app for several go servers... A dream? I hope not! Congrats and thank you for your work!
- (2017-12-03) Finally, thank you so much.. I play only on OGS because of heavy old dusty rusty clients like Cgoban &co.. Now I'll go back on kgs ;)
- (2017-07-15) Juan Samper: Great app for anyone who uses KGS or wants to start playing there. They're still working on some features.
- (2017-05-23) Jose Luis Ojosnegros: A great app and nice KGS client.
- (2017-04-11) Matthias Gueppe: Très utile ! C'est simple et pratique d'utilisation car on n'a pas besoin du client Cgoban.
- (2017-01-19) John Nothaft: Needs some work, would love to get notifications of when someone has spoken in the chat, or I've been mentioned. Also, why would we be banned for using third party applications?
- (2016-12-05) The Uplands: Wow, it just works! Hope they keep improving it. It is missing some features, but come on. It's instant KGS in a browser.
- (2016-08-02) Owen Lowe: Missing some functions of the java client but great so far!
- (2016-07-23) Yang Wong: Различные виды сохранения партий очень понравились
- (2016-07-07) Михал Маслов: Красивый и функциональный интерфейс, удобный редактор и оценщик - работают прямо во время партии, можно заходить с планшета/смартфона.