Group all of your Reddit Saved Links by subReddit. Automatically loads all saved links in one page.
Groups all of your Reddit Saved Links by subReddit, sorted in alphabetical order. All saved links are loaded into one page for easy sorting.
- (2020-01-09) Pradipa P. Rasidi: Working great as long as you use the old reddit (old.reddit.com) and disable RES. Took a while to load though since it's counting every saved posts you've made.
- (2019-03-25) ekarron: doesn't work
- (2018-04-10) Johan Hereora Hummerhielm: Doesn't sort links. At ALL. Some seem to make it work, others partially and others - like me - not at all. Uninstalling.
- (2016-11-05) Hassan Hamad: Lacking some options but it definitely works. I think it requires big RAM because it loads all the saved items before grouping them.
- (2016-08-31) Odo: It works just fine, you have to disable RES for it to work, and wait for a while before all your saved links appear sorted. This is stupidly useful!
- (2016-03-12) Daniel Maksimovich: doesnt work
- (2016-02-23) Kenneth Benjamin: doesnt work :(
- (2016-02-03) Ron Hsu: Doesn't work.
- (2015-09-10) Callian Stokes: Used to be great, haven't used it in a while and just came back to it and it no longer works:(
- (2015-04-13) Jason Carden: Doesn't sort my saved links, but does sort my submissions
- (2015-03-03) mid 741: It works if you disable RES (Reddit Entertainment Suite) and just wait for the page, it might take awhile if you have a lot of links saved like I do. Would be 5 stars if it worked with in RES. Also would be great if you could toggle it on and off.
- (2014-09-21) Amanda Goodwin: It works if you disable RES
- (2014-04-25) Alex Rommel: Mine just freezes up the saved page and do anything.
- (2014-03-17) Michael Paslawski: works
- (2014-01-21) Joshua Moon: Great extension, but the only thing I would like to see is the ability to change how it's sorted. I use my saved links based on age, so even sorting them within the subreddit by when they were submitted would be HUGE.
- (2013-12-10) Daniel H: Even with RES turned off the saved page just freezes.
- (2013-06-27) Alfred Naayem: Very good, although it doesn't seem to work when I have RES enabled. The addon's screenshot in overview shows that you have RES enabled...
- (2013-04-06) Cieran O'Neill: It is fully functioning. I am on the latest version of Chrome (As of 6 April, 2013) in Windows 7. BUT it does not work if you have the Reddit Enhancement Suite extension enabled. If you want to use this app and you have RES then you must turn of RES for this to work.
- (2013-04-03) Aaron Groom: Seems as though it's broken at the moment. Worked great the first time I enabled it, but it's no longer working :(
- (2013-03-25) Anshul Vishwakarma: How do you use this? There's no help page or anything. If it's supposed to be obvious, it's obviously not working.
- (2013-01-29) Antonio Max: Thins just DOESNT work. I'm on OSX with the up to date chrome version and nothing happens. Nothing.
- (2012-12-04) Todd Zimmerman: This is exactly what I was looking for. It takes a couple of moments to load since I have a ton of saved links, but it works great! (Chrome Version 23.0.1271.95 m on Windows 7.) My big feature request would be to make the subreddit sections collapsible. Pleeeeease? :)
- (2012-10-12) Utrechtse Studenten Basketbal Federatie: It doesn't work for me. Is it still supported?
- (2012-09-12) Jared Robinson: not working for me, any suggestions?
- (2012-08-20) Doesn't work.
- (2012-06-09) Doesn't this violate Reddit's API rate limit?