Protect your eyes and improve your sleeping cycles by adjusting video temperature and many other properties!
● Use on all HTML5 video players: Youtube, Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Vimeo and more! ● Adjust video temperature to filter out blue light before sleep, which can distort your circadian rhythm according to recent research. ● Control 10 other filters to reduce eye strain and enjoy a better night viewing experience: brightness, contrast, gamma, opacity, saturate, grayscale, sepia, invert, hue and blur. ● Not only useful in night mode: tune video settings the other way around for bright environments. ● Improve the visual quality of videos and enjoy more vibrant images at all times. ● Enable, disable and precisely manage filters on the fly. ● Lightweight and user-friendly interface. ● Free, no user tracking, no ads. ● Source code fully available. Support the project by leaving a review or starring its GitHub repository (https://github.com/PyvesB/night-video-tuner)! Note: this extension is not affiliated to Netflix, Youtube or the BBC. The screenshots are only provided as usage examples.
- (2020-02-23) SμʀɨγΔ. D: is it safe to use ? does it affect security ??
- (2019-08-20) Juandev: la megor!!!
- (2019-05-13) Jesus Gildardo Mejia Cortes: Excelente. El mejor con todos los controles en especial gama y temperatura.
- (2018-07-03) Esteban Reyes: Useless
- (2018-03-23) Thierry Derfel Hemptinne: ne fonctionne pas
- (2018-03-23) Gian L: Good! Better if gamma control were available!
- (2017-10-14) Isabelle Henry: Bien pour les vidéos mais ce qui compte c'est l'écran brut comme Twilight. Dommage.
- (2017-08-08) Frederic Smith: Awesome! Works great on Youtube and Netflix