This extension allows you to blacklist and manage sellers from poe.trade
Poe.trade seller blacklist Simple extension to hide sellers from your trade search results, for whatever reason. After installing the extension you'll find a new button besides "Whisper" which adds the seller to your personal blacklist. Once the seller has been added to the blacklist, he will not appear in the item search results nor the currency search results. You can manage the blacklist from the extension icon. You can add multiple users, remove one by one, or remove all. Github repo: https://github.com/max-arias/poeTradeIgnoreList
- (2019-07-23) Willy Tsung: The only reason I needed it was to stop people from posting fake listings on LIVE searches. There's this one A-hole that's been constantly posting the same item at a false price.
- (2019-01-25) Matt Shockley: works great, good for filtering out price fixers/flippers
- (2018-07-19) Grzegorz Sikora: Nie mam zarzutów.
- (2017-07-22) Clayton Anderson: Works as described, not sure why the site doesn't have this option
- (2016-10-07) llambdadelta: it don't work after sorting by price, but anyway pretty useful
- (2019-12-15, v:0.1) Carl G: https
Poe.trade has been changed to https. Please update the extension so it will work. Please and thank you :)
- (2018-03-16, v:0.1) Andreas Østhus Saltveit: live search
remove blacklisted live search sellers